Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

bro any advice on eur/usd

I have shorted EU again around current high with sl 1.3341

short GU at 1.5819 sl 1.5860

coming up to a short on AU with sl 0.9353 as the final short possible

short AU now 0.9336 sl 0.9353

gu: 15min close above 1.5825 will signify another short on gu

AU has denied the last technical short setup I have witnessed . Even though it touched 0.9353 it shot straight down. IMHO this means that it will be looking for the next available long setup which I mentioned approximately 3 weeks ago would be 0.9114 After price had closed above this level on the daily chart (which it did on 4th/5th Sept.

personally i added to my eu short on the open of this current 15 min candle - i feel the resistance it has crossed make it a good candidate for a short impulse

today the daily candle on EURUSD is very important. For me it is the ‘Take Profit determining candle’. I believe it had potential to be very large. I would love to see at least 200 pips of bearish movement today

[QUOTE=“ProsperityFXPro;530743”]today the daily candle on EURUSD is very important. For me it is the ‘Take Profit determining candle’. I believe it had potential to be very large. I would love to see at least 200 pips of bearish movement today[/QUOTE]

Might drop to 200MA in D1 chart?

I see a short on GU now at 1.5819

I spotted another GU short at 1.5823 at 10:22 gmt

1.5823 @ 10:39 gmt was a more clear cut short. hence the more convincing reaction

I said earlier than today’s daily candle was the target determining candle. CORRECTION: Yesterday was the target determining candle and if Price does not breach yesterday’s high then the TAKE PROFIT for our EUR/USD trend will be a DAILY CLOSE below 1.3114

I see the next short on GU now at 1.5819

1.5826 was the 1st short of the day during the asian session. Price has just ‘kissed’ this level with the recent high. If we get a drop you know why!

eur/usd’s main short today was at 1615 gmt 1.3319 in my view of the market

short EU at 1.3301 this evening

1.33005 = another short. Lowest short so far with lowest SL - perhaps this could be an important moment…

Personally added to my shorts on EU at 1.3281 (this is not a strict signal but a likely outcome)