Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

1.3613 =best entry so far

Visually 1.3608 on this 15 min close/open was a short on EURUSD

this new higher close of the day on 15 min should send eu down if correct

using 1.3638 for sl in this case

expecting 25 pips for CoC trade (confirmation of confirmation -see skype history for details) to be the most probable min sl level so 1.3632

if EURUSD closes with a bullish 15 min candle with a high greater than1.3627 but close higher than 1.3615 I will short again with 1.3638 as my stop loss. This will equate to an identical setup that AUDUSD had when its shot straight down not long ago

one more signal possible on eur/usd with a 1 min candle (bullish) with high above 1.3627 and close above 1.3624

Hi ProsperityFXPro,

I am new here…but can i suggest something ?

Good morning team. 14:30 GMT on Friday was the last and best of the short trades on AUDUSD. I am happy with the way it is trending do far. GBPUSD I am not sure of and so I will wait to see if it gets to 1.6343 first. EURUSD may get shorts above 1.3591 but this will take some time to develop and if I short this I will wait for only the best confirmation that I know.

AUD/USD: 15 min close above 0.9479 which does not gap up may lead to the next drop in price on the pair

I have taken 2 small shorts on audusd, 1 stop loss 0.9489 and the other with stop loss 0.9523

If my calculations are correct AU is due for a drop of a minimum 800 pips most likely however 1000-1500 pips and EU may get a retrace short above 1.3592 to also give it 1000+ profit potential. These may well be the trade trends we were anticipating the last 2 weeks - such a shame we had a bad run these past few trades. Anyway… onwards we go!

0.9470 was the latest retrace short on AUDUSD guys. I was away from my computer but now I am back and can confirm that was the trade

I have a very good feeling about this trade people. This is the way I intend to trade form now on - avoiding all the ‘in-between noise’ that is so easy to get caught up in and messed up

Can we still short?

52 pips Profit on trade 1 and 40 pips profit so far on trade 2

you know the stoploss so the decision belongs to you

I got in a little late and took 30 pips and ran! Good call and thanks for the signal :slight_smile:

We have the next audusd sell now

Use 0.9487 sl for now