Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Reached SL on fxcm already, entered again w/o stop loss.

Final short on GPB that was the SL setting trade cam at price level at 1.6149 hence the sl of +40 pips. I believe this one is made of cast iron and will not be touched. Therefore our recent entry on GBP was only about a third - one half of this at approx 15-20 pips (best place to get in was at 1.6165)

Yes Disciple. We are . Please read more current posts.

I have shorted the GBP again with sl 1.6190 (this tweet was not posted at the time as bp website did not load)

short now on AUD/USD sl 0.9376

The target/take profit on the aud/usd sell trades is a daily candle close below 0.9021. This gives us a minimum of 314pips from the first entry at 0.9336 @ 10.15gmt today and a minimum of 332pips from the last entry at 0.9354 @ 14.45gmt today. The take profit candle may be very bearish and give many more pips depending on the strength of the bears at the last moment. Happy pip collecting.

What SL would u put?

What direction now for the audusd as it just hit 94c? wait and hold approach? i have waited to put a short in but think the uptrend may continue…volatile times this week i think!

I got your signals as you mentioned. But the brake of 0.94 is not good, should I close the 2 sell signals? Or wait till the markets settle again? Because a break of 0.94 will probably only go uptrend

OK guys, US government aside. Let’s FOCUS! GBP is going to have its long move from 1.4829 exhausted at a close above 1.6344. This is likely to be a 15 min close. I will be looking to short above this level.

AUD: I actually see a reversal sign that shows AU is going to be driven up by a few hundred pips before it is exhausted. Yesterday’s low was precisely this bounce although it was affected by fundamentals and so the pair is now long.

EUR: will complete its 1st leg (of a total of 2 legs) at a daily close above 1.3757. It will then have its 2nd leg before becoming exhausted - thereafter we will go short at the next ready opportunity.

Overnight US fundamentals have been huge in influencing the market (I agree with you Ash!) thankfully it has brought to light these technicals which will be the overall ‘skeleton’ of the market over the coming not just days but actually weeks - until the end of the year and most likely into 2014!

I always use 40 pips above / below the entry that gives the smallest SL

AUD is bullish now

There is one more technical to consider for EUR:

The only other scenario that may play out and cur EUR’s 1st leg short is a hour close above 1.3596. I myself do not know yet which situation will play out. However, 2 factors make me seriously consider this 2nd scenario: A. Price has reached 8 pips from this level on my chart and already reacted quite strongly (clue 1), B. GBP - its correlated pair - could have its long exhaustion/reversal today and so there seems to exist a ‘timing’ correlation (clue 2). Judge for yourselves

VERY IMPORTANT: Correction on AUD/USD - the bullish leg has failed at 0.9495 on the open of 19th Sept. This pair is now is BEARISH mode. This overrides previous analysis as the exhaustion is based on the daily chart and that means everything. 0.9478 IS THE CURRENT ACTIVE SL. Do not enter now - wait until tomorrow for the next trend reentry to be safer

there has been an intraday short on AUD today that I have just seen hidden in the asian session - the stop loss on this one was 0.9440. I have shorted a small position in preparation for the daily reentry short tomorrow

This is a 2 leg trend. leg 1 ends on a daily close below 0.9101 and then the 2nd leg will begin.

Hi prosperity do you have a profit /loss for your signals i could look at? am interested in following your signals but i need some results of your signals losses and profits to help decide…Cheers have a great day

Great signals! And very good insights. Following this thread with interest.

Is there a myfxbook page that keeps track of all your trades? :slight_smile:

I noticed some shorting opportunities at 0.9388 and 0.9392 this evening on AUD/USD. I expect price to drop on AUD from here

If scenario 2 plays out on EUR then we have had the 1st CoC (confirmation of confirmation) trade on EURUSD at 1.3607