Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

If what I mentioned previously turns out to be the case then in the future these final retrace entries will be the entries where I enter with the largest lot sizes, quite simply because rather than having a 40 pip stop loss to contend with the stop losses get progressively smaller. In essence these types of trades came at 0.9458, 0.9462 & 0.9477 which meant 29, 25 and 18 pip stop losses respectively (the last one coming in at 15:30 gmt this afternoon)

You cannot determine the direction in this currency right now with so much uncertainty in the US. AUD i believe will stay in this range until the US has a firm outcome either way! Intraday trading for AUD

Could these be the final stages of the last shorts since we are so close to 0.9487 ?? I do hope so. Interesting fact: the opening of the 15 min 09:30 gmt candle is at exactly the same level (0.94806) as the close/open of the 15 min candles at 06:30/06:45 gmt. This ‘SIGNAL OVERLAP’ as I refer to it very, very often indicates the last retest so this adds a little more confidence to price action for me

Interesting fact No. 2: At 03:32 gmt AUDUSD made a new high since 8th Oct. This means a new set of daily technicals to produce the Take Profit guidelines for the trading methodology. If the day today can be as bearish as possible and the range as large as possible it will do justice to our targets and hence the amount of pips we can make on the trend.

0.9479 at 10:15 gmt seemed to me to be a good post-gap close continuation short trade on the AUDUSD. I did not signal it though. I’m hoping it will work out.

If indeed this was the case then the pattern AUDUSD is currently following is that of a typical retrace wave and would have just had its next short at 0.9476 at 12:15 gmt

by closing above 0.9484 that would suggest to me that AUDUSD is getting another big short based on the main trend’s technicals (gap-closing aside)

last message before I pop out for a bit. EUR closing above 1.3600 on the hour and 15 min chart will begin setting us up for the a big short in the next wave of the trend (main wave). I expect to enter with a 40 pip stop loss on the 1st trade and then add to my trades appropriately based on the technical evolution of the trend and for it to be worth at least in the hundreds of pips

wondering whether the bounce off sl from above will give enough impetus to AUDUSD to continue bullishly for the next few days….

Hi everyone. I have spent much time reanalysis EUR/USD and have concluded that the 2 main sells on the pair came in on 3rd OCtober at at the following times and price levels: TRADE 1: 09:15 GMT @ 1.3614 , TRADE 2: 16:00 GMT @ 1.3641. THE STOPLOSS WAS 1.3655 and so 40 pips stop on TRADE 1 and only 14 pips stop on TRADE 2. I have far entered a small position on EU in order to manage risk effectively and will be looking to enter again when it is a good time and price level to do so. I will keep you posted with my observations however so far a 15 min close above the 61.8% fib swing from today’s high of 1.3571 would be close to perfect if it occurs.

I will be observing 15 min and hour closes above 1.3518 as they may also be additional shorts on EURUSD today or even tomorrow

seems to me like we just had a decent shorting opportunity on eurusd at 1.3522 at 1845gmt

I have a suspicion that eurusd will close above 1.35975 and short again

Hello Folks. Sorry I was too busy this afternoon to post. I noticed an opportunity for a long today at 1.3491/15:00gmt with stop loss 1.3466 and target above 1.3574. Lets see if it works out at TP by later tonight

This is a daily intraday trade. Since fundamentals recently have not been very clear I have decided to trade intraday with trades that yield approximately 40-100 pips. You can expect to get daily signals from me from today with potential for more currency pairs coming onboard.

OK team I am Taking profit on my EURUSD long with 135 pips profit from yesterday! :slight_smile: (at 1.3625)

just got back to my charts and noticed a eur/usd possible short at 1.3661 with stop loss 1.3674

range should be about 130 pips

trying another eurusd short at 1.3676 with stop loss 1.3690

I aldo have a sell limit at 1.3690 with stop loss 1.3702 on eur/usd as my final possible eurusd sell in this pattern setup