Creating contact

Hiya, ah ha, I want to trade normal currencies like gbp/usd, how do I go about getting it back to I’m assuming a ‘normal’ account!

Is this possible lol

Thank you so much for your help, when I’m home I will try this :pray:t3:

Hey mate, I can not seem to locate symbol on my laptop like them pictures are?

Also with prime is that still normal Fx trading or do I need to switch accounts?

I’ve not read anything up to do with having a p on the end of any of the trades?

Thanks for your help

Be sure you see all instruments in quotes. Left click on quotes and pick show all

Hey mate the only thing that comes up after pressing Symbol is this , sorry to be a pain.

During the weekend market is close even you have properly settings you can not open any trades
Let’s left this problem to Monday, if this problem still exist I will open demo account via mql5 web and investigate it, sounds good?

It looks like you’re not logged into a valid account in this screenshot. Your balance is 0.

Check the ‘Journal’ tab at the bottom of the screen and look for authentication error(s).

That would be a massive help, thank you :pray:t3:

Hey mate,

Right ok, there a few ping fails but now authentication error(s).

Make sure you download, install and use the MT4/5 platform provided in BlackBull client area:
BB-SS1

When logging in, double-check the server you’re connecting to. It has to be ‘BlackBullMarkets-Demo’:
MT5-SS1

@ThePipTrapper as you can see, @James214 opened an account via mql5 so maybe it is a problem with mql5 idk. If in Monday this problem still exist I will open a demo and investigate it.

1 Like

Pretty sure I did set all that up correctly, even though I’ve clearly done something wrong…. Really do appreciate all your help mate.

Sure can,

Okay. As @ProfesorPips said, you’re on MetaQuotes, not on BlackBull. You can’t login on MetaQuotes using your BlackBull credentials.

Instead, follow this step-by-step tutorial to create a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo.

Now that makes sense haha… blinding I’ll do that when i’m home, thanks for all your help, I will be back in touch later when I try set this up haha.

Hey mate,

I followed that and done everything it said, felt like it went ok, I know I can’t trade today but either way it still says not enough money, god knows :man_shrugging:t2:,

Ideally I’d like to use BlackBull markets as that’s what I’ve been reading up on and recommended, but I can’t seem to get hold of the person who recommended me.

Do you know anyone who would be willing to jump on a zoom call, I feel like I can’t progress until I overcome this obstacle?

No problem If not mate, yourself and other members have been a great help.

The easiest way to solve your issue would be to get in touch with the BlackBull support team. They’re available 24/7 and have probably dealt with the same issue you’re encountering dozens of times before. Therefore, they will definitely be able to provide you with a resolution in a matter of minutes.

Hi @James214 how is your mt4 settings?

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply had so much on… so as of about an hour ago I believe it’s all sorted with BlackBull markets :raised_hands:t3: thanks again for your help mate

1 Like

Welcome to the community, James. What do you need help on?