Criteria for Broker

Hello all.
Im really struggling to find a broker
Criteria.

1. ECN Broker
  2. FCA regulated
  3. Preferable based in UK- (as im in UK)
  4. Uses MT4 Platform and possibly has Guardian Angel tool installed- but not a must.
  5. Tight spreads as Im a this stage a daytrader

I have used these links

FSA UK brokers (now FCA UK) | FSA UK regulated Forex brokers
ECN brokers list | ECN/STP Forex brokers

but when going on to read the reviews they usually come out with poor reviews. I was about to setup an account with YouTradefx- but have been informed this morning they have had some issues against them being a fraud.
I just cant find the right one. Can anyone help and provide some feedback. I was advised to look at AAAfx but they are not ECN and not FSA regulated.

Thanks to all.

I’m not sure how much money you are starting with. I think you should take a loss at piagifx.com. They are now a redirect from fxsolutions. So u guys you should probably check them out

Thanks will have a look now-
also if it helps two more criteria points

1. Looking to start with 2000USD
  2. Dealing with microlots going up to 1 lot max per trade.

I look for a broker that fulfills most\all of these requirements:

1. [B][U]Funds Security[/U][/B] - Segregation of funds, insured deposit, 3rd party auditing, interest paid on deposit. 2) [U][B]Communication[/B][/U] - Clarity re: Privacy and Complaint policies, personal account manager. 3) [U][B]Transparency [/B][/U]of PAMM account performance data. 4) [U][B]Reasonable broker charges[/B][/U] - Spreads\Fees. I avoid brokers whose websites promote ‘free’ money (not from trading); as well as those brokers who appear to view trading-mastery as an exercise to gain control of the Market. So far, I have not found any Reatail Broker who fulfills all of these requirements. Liquid Markets comes close, though. Choose your ‘must have’ combination, and keep alert for changes in your favor with the ‘runners up’…