Crono m15 e m5 graphics

How to operate looking at graphical times of m15 and trading in m5? I want shorter time tips because I don’t like to operate longer times

Sorry I don’t understand the question

1 Like

I presume that you’ve gone through the BP school and that you are looking at charts in your demo account.

The next thing you want to do is to take some trades (in demo) based on a strategy that you have conceived of or learnt from somebody else.

If you prefer the smaller time frames you can go down to the one minute charts. These smaller time frame charts are usually used by scalpers, which means taking quick trades with the hope to profit from 5 to 15 pips.

Try that out and see if you can make consistent profits. Thereafter you may want to try day trading or swing trading down the road.

So you want to learn scalping?

I have never done the pips school but I come from an institutional background… In order to scalp on shorter time frames you have to build a big picture on the longer timeframe say 1 day or 1 hour so you can build risk management into your process(know where support levels/resistance levels/moving averages) … You don’t want to be scalping where risk is 1 for 3…

Yes scalping the minute’s m5

@michaeljust hopefully that makes sense ? In fact I will be releasing a video on YouTube that gives people a very simple day trading process to follow.

Look forward to sharing