Crude oil broker in the US?

I am looking for a broker that offers crude oil trading and is regulated in the US. Does anyone know of a good one? I found many but they are all non-US brokers and I don’t know if I can trust them. Some brokers like “easy forex” offer crude oil trading but only for their international accounts. The US only site of “easy forex” which is regulated in the US doesn’t offer crude oil trading which is very weird!

There are a bunch of brokers in Chicago that offer Oil Futures contracts. MF Global, Lind Walbeck and Infinity Futures come to mind. All of them have proprietary trading platforms, not MT4 so that is an obstacle.

Try PFG Best.

I know they have MT4, but I don’t know if it’s just their forex accounts, or futures too.

Give 'em a shot. Been there for a while, and they are a decent broker.

Can you please explain why you want to trade specifically Crude Oil?

Thanks for the replies. I think E-trade and Ameritrade also have crude oil. I wanna trade oil because prices are going up again. Also in the long run oil is depleting and the less supply and more demand will drive prices extremely high in the future years. About 2 months ago the price of a barrel was about $70 and now it’s about $90. Taking a long position in the long run will not be a mistake for sure. Mainly I would like to trade oil based on fundamentals but I still have to do a lot of research.

HoardFx trades oil… but the thing is they’re not US broker…

am also into crude oil … let me know what you really want