Crude oil Daily plans

Hello here,
I am just a market lover, and wish to help me out while also helping others out, so I will post my strategies.
Hope it may be helpful.

From July 2nd to July 3rd

Hello, Open at 46.2.
I expect 46.6 to 47 to be reached around Monday 3rd noon time.
A move down below the 46 area would probably change this forecast, but I expect price to go straight up off the open.

Based on my trading tools and slight knowledge of the market, a few years.

From July 2nd to July 12th ±

Let’s expect crude to reach 49.50 or so.
A move below 45 would change things, however I don’t expect it.
So that would be a 100tick SL to 300 tick TG from the open at 46.2.

However It is not recommendable, better take several longs along the way if they happen with few-tick stop losses as the plan might be invalidated.

There you go. Price did exactly what was described, a day before.

For July 4th.
Crude current : 46.80
Support barrier 46.60
Target : 47.60/47.80 let us see.
Seems like a healthy plan, lets see in the morning if yes or not.

Thanks for sharing TradersonFlow. Could you share a chart too?

I cannot share a chart now, Im a new user.
I dont know what should be my post count to be allowed to post a chart

Basically I think if long, then entry can be fine tuned even more, with a 5-6 tick SL, for the move of the day above 47.5
let s see

Good luck! I would put my stop around 45.9 (that candle with the swing low), because the current pullback hasn’t ended yet. But I agree your SL can be 5 to 6 tick SL once you break out of the prior high at 47.1!

let me post the chart for you

what indicators are you using anyway!

Apparently my post got removed, trying to help a few traders here.
Too bad for yall !

Hi TF,
I did see your post briefly before it disappeared.

I think the reason (if you have not already been informed by the administrators) was because you mentioned that your template is for sale?

Vending trading products as such is not allowed on the forum (except for formal and agreed advertising) and so, if you are only intending to share thoughts and suggestions here, then maybe you could discuss this with the admin staff and see if you can reach a mutual understanding here?

It would have been interesting to hear your thoughts after today’s collapse from $47 :slight_smile:

Yeah I totally dont mind this, I just feel accomplish to share my thoughts and analysis.
So for yesterday’s evolution of the trade with a 5 tick SL, and chart, there it is http ://ibb.co/hRPfea

For some reason I cannot post a link, but before I managed to do so [?]

And for today I was unsure about the direction, but just place the support barrier I mentioned in my second post on the chart, and you will have it for yourself =]

For reference :
"For July 4th.
Crude current : 46.80
Support barrier 46.60 ",

Pretty right ?
A short setup with 3 tick SL

2 lines : 45 and 45.20
direction may be short.

and now we are at 44. Just plot the line and tell me if that was not neat =] $1000 dollar trade, night time though. a few dollars of risk.

For visuals

https ://ibb.co/ffkW4a
https ://ibb.co/fVJOHv

Please look

Nice move!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

It is hard to comment further because I really don’t know what your lines are all about! but maybe you could explain a bit more about what you are posting here? I mean, no one is really going to act blindly on a bland, mystical line number?

You clearly have a viable systematic approach here, maybe you could describe it a bit more?

But a good call, anyway, and best wishes for a great weekend!

Yours in oil, :smiley:

Manxx

Yo,

Well this is private at the moment. Could make it public, but
This website won t allow me to point people where to get it, or these, so I have to keep it private, even though that could help hundreds of traders becoming better [to say the least] in a matter of weeks, at making money. You have to go to a website and download one main + several other indicators.

I am going to leave soon because it is too limiting and annoying for me to know this much stuff and have to undergo limitations so as to not express it.
Well I guess it has to stay private.

Good week end,
R.

Did you code Lua extension for FXCM TS? How does this work? Does it connect to other sources outside broker offers/quotes? By the way, I found couple of websites googling your id.

Hi, I don’t code but I indeed requested some coding.
Yeah these are mine.

I will participate again. In the meantime it is not a plan today but how the plan happened that I am going to post.
Basically my todays trade. Worth 110 ticks.

Day 3 + 60 ticks.
Announced few hours before.

+38 ticks for today.
Here is how to plan happened, in a 1 minute video, very simple as one can see.

Totalling +200 ticks in 3 days.

May 12th here.

+250 ticks