Crypto gonna crash for 9 days

Hey y’all bitcoin cash is looking very unhealthy which is gonna make crypto crash for nine days

Thanks for the tip. Long it is, then…

3 Likes

“ you do not know the power of the sienna system “ :muscle:

In profit. I never gave up . Gotta respect my hard work and determination.
Like Jordan :basketball: hard work gets results

Bitcoin cash is pure garbage. Bitcoin is what drives this market. Fundamentals are getting stronger each month. Interest rate cuts, ETF continue to stack, Whales are stacking, Russia allows mining again, global liquidity is rising. September is traditionally a down month but given the strong backdrop I would expect it to increase throughout this month. Impossible to say what it is going to do in such a small time frame. Its 50/50 what will happen especially when talking about just 9 days.

1 Like

I’ve cracked the market mate . I feel like micheal jjordan who never gave up

I’ve created. A nine day trend system :muscle:

You watch spot Brent oil will fall with cad chf today for nine days I’m gonna be rich :blush:

There’s no answer to that (apart from all the ones given by about 20 other people in countless other threads you’ve started).

I hope so. And you may be. (But not from trading. Honestly.)

You can watch spot Brent oil and cad chf will crash today :muscle:

I’ve heard of an oil-slick but I’m not quite so sure about an oil-crash. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Cad chf and spot Brent oil 9 day crash yeah :+1:

Hi @Heteroskedasticity, you really crack me up. :rofl: Thanks for your morning’s joke.

@ausguyforex, are you living in kangaroo’s island? You keep telling us crash here and there. You need to provide us some proof tough if you want to be taken seriously. :smile:

You have to define the meaning of crash before. For example, CAD will be crash in within 9 days, well CAD has been sliding down since august 24th. :thinking: Is CAD’s floor really that slippery to let CAD fall further? :grin:

I closed cad chf sold spot brent oil today crashing for nine days . In profit from ethereum sell bitcoin sell another .8 days of crashing for them :blush::+1::sunglasses::muscle:

You should start a Journal some time.

And list your trades with entry-levels, TP’s and SL’s.

Or better still, just link a demo account to Myfxbook (it’s free) and post the link here.

Visible profits, even on demo, would certainly stop everyone from replying to your constant claims of having “cracked the market” by commenting that almost all the trades you claim are profitable are actually losers, wouldn’t it?

Very mysterious, the way you make endless “calls”/”signals” here but can never actually show any profits.

1 Like

If everyone did this, we can see who’s cracked the market’s code. :rofl: https://www.forexfactory.com/ryan420

1 Like

I love it I never got the chance to buy BTC at 48k! This is awesome how every other day it drops to 50k than back up to 63k than back to 50k than back to 63k. Do you realize that not only invest long term but if you trade small time frames you can make a killing!!! I love the energy and volatility it has! Get rich!!!

1 Like

Tok day crypto recovering take profit from sells