Crypto or Forex

So I’ve been taking the forex courses and I just realized that there’s a course for crypto so im wondering fellow traders which one do you prefer and do you recommend that I take both courses and learn two types of trading ? I always was told that the crypto course doesn’t actually show you how to trade it just gives you the basic knowledge.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: My name is Jessy

I only trade currency pairs, which could be a full-time occupation to become successful. Learning never stops.

If your just starting and gathering information from different sources.Its not an important choice yet.Your at the stage where it’s about “experimenting” with different strategies, “playing about with different instruments”.(whether it be Forex,indices, commodities or crypto ect).Your just at the learning stage.As you probably already know,broker s provide a demo platform,you can practice till you become more confidence,then go live…

To be successful you need experience basically.

1 Like

Forex is a sustainable currency trading platform but Crypto is much volatile and confusing and last couple of years the Crypto market going down . be careful

3 Likes

Today a reputed from USA Bankrupt already , and for that reason USDC stable coin price getting more down, may be crypto market will fall down again.

3 Likes

It’s your life. Do what YOU think is best. Try doing what you want, then re-evaluate your decision.

What if I tell you to do option A, and you could have been able to do better with option B?

Just try doing what you think is best. Experiment, then make your own decision. You’ll be ok if you make a mistake.

3 Likes

Not looked at what crypto got to offer for a long while

States “Professional traders only”

Names such as

Dodge coin, Cardango, Polkadot and Uniswap.

:weary:

1 Like

Hi,
It is not a matter of one or the other. It is a matter of using cumulative knowledge and experience. One thing I have learned in business, in the global economy and in sectors of investment, there are some fundamentals that just work in every venture you choose, and there are some that always fail. In practice, approaching my seventies, I participate in both, and I can assure you that my knowledge of trading has definitely helped my success in crypto. By having multiple streams of income, it can protect you against even the most outrageous outcomes that we do not see affecting our lives, especially black swan events. Best of luck. My advice - learn a little about a lot rather than a lot about a little. Those more seasoned investors on here will most likely not disagree with this - unless you have made it big in life at your first attempt. Then of course, it is assumed that you have diversified your interests to be invisible and bulletproof already :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t forget about SushiSwap or PancakeSwap!

How are you doing @Mondeoman! I haven’t looked at my crypto accounts in forever :sob:

Sounds appetising :rofl::rofl:

Both cryptocurrency and forex trading have their own advantages and risks. The choice between the two depends on your personal preferences, risk tolerance, and investment goals.

1 Like

The strategies that you are applying on forex can also apply the same on cryptos, it just depends on you, you have to think about what to use, how to use and when to use.

This right here. Analysis, price movements, patterns, market structure, support and resistance, supply and demand, all of that overlaps between crypto and forex.

Crypto currencies have tokenomics and there tends to be more focus on the team developing it, developer count, utilization, road map, utility, etc, but those things you can research on your own.

Risk management strategies will work regardless of what instrument you’re trading.

But I don’t think it hurts to learn both. The more knowledge you consume, in these two topics, the better.

Cryptocurrency trading involves buying and selling digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin on a cryptocurrency exchange. Crypto trading can be highly volatile and risky, but it can also offer significant potential rewards for those who can correctly predict market movements.

Forex trading, on the other hand, involves buying and selling currency pairs on the foreign exchange market. Forex trading is typically done through a broker, and traders can trade on margin, meaning they can control larger positions than their account balance would allow. Forex trading can also be highly volatile and risky, but it offers the potential for significant profits for those who can correctly predict currency fluctuations.

Ultimately, whether to trade crypto or forex depends on a trader’s individual goals, risk tolerance, and level of expertise. Both crypto and forex trading have their unique advantages and challenges, and traders should carefully consider these factors before deciding which market to trade in.

I have been also trading currencies but I saw a hype in crypto trading and heard many people are also profiting by crypto trading. I think I should give it a shot.

honestly i say try taking them both, understanding crypto forex stocks is really a good foundation, rather than jumping into trading, ull just be burning money, hopefully its good, if u can get them for free then better.

Thanks, ChatGPT.

1 Like

:rofl: I actually lol-ed