Crypto’s popularity among American millennials is on the decline

30% of the surveyed American millennials said they feel comfortable when distributing some of their wealth in digital assets.

I suppose they have heard of people getting burned by chasing price. All bubbles are worth following but eventually they all burst.

(isn’t it ironic that youngsters, the people with most time ahead of them, are also the people in the most hurry)

good luck for them :slight_smile:

I’m not surprised. The surprise of its rise has dissipated. But I think it’s still relevant. Unless the next generation stops gaming altogether, I think it will still have its place.

I’m curious what will happen over the next few years.

The markets will need a sustained run to get the retail crowd back. Plenty of people on the sidelines. Not sure how much money they have left, being down 50-90% from Q4 2021 highs.

I mean it is not an unusual phenomenon for people to get away from financial markets when there is a fall or crash happening. We are going through a crypto winter at the moment and people are bound to feel uncomfortable with investing in crypto at this point. But never forget that buy low and sell high is your key to profitability in any situation.