Crypto Traders, How Do You Actually Trade?

Hey guys!
I started my trading journey with forex but I’ve been dedicating myself to crypto trading because the volatility and the fact that we can always trade, at any time (I really like that). There’s only one thing that has been challenging me on this…

How do you guys trade crypto (other than bitcoin) knowing that all the alt coins follow bitcoin’s price? I mean, one of my favorite alts to trade is MATIC but there are times that my trade goes against me, out of nowhere ( for example, a brake and retest on a new support area but the price goes under the new support zone and then comes back up, a candle after, for the actual retest). I usually think “You know, we don’t know the market, anythign can happen” but some cases don’t make sense, at all. I check bitcoin’s price and of course, there’s a correlation between MATIC price action and BTC price action. Gladly, I always have my stoploss on point which helps me on this.

I’m wondering, if there are other cyrpto traders out there, is this something you deal with too or I am just overthinking ?