Crypto trading and forex trading

Who is currently trading both Crypto and forex?

2 Likes

Hi Holly - I’m trading both!

Awesome, how long have you been trading each of them for?

I trade both my love of FX got me into Crypto
I still feel in 5 years time it will be common practice to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin as with your debit card .
I use Hugosway for my crypto trading what about you guys ?

yes i’m trading both, crypto i find harder being BTC is so manipulated which effects other crypto

1 Like

Yes crypto looks a lot harder to trade

1 Like

Used to be a lot more volatile had been a little lack listed with this prolonged bear market

1 Like

i have never seen a guy who ensured crypto is comfortable and easier but so many traders are available who trading Forex comfortable, i trade only Forex

1 Like

right now crypto going very fast , its market volume increasing day by day , positive for traders.

1 Like

i trade in both crypto and forex.

1 Like

Do you ever plan on trading crypto?

Which one do you prefer?

well, there are some days when i prefer crypto and some days, forex. so, basically can’t say one, depends on profits.

Yeah I get you.

not right now , but i am highly interest about this , so many traders from my trading community busy with crypto , i am waiting for their result.

1 Like

It does seem to be becoming more popular

It’s been epic with this latest push since last weekend , I really feel were in a new bullish cycle :grinning:

I’m a crypto trader, only just now trying my hand at forex for the first time - mainly because the bitcoin-based trading platform I use just added FX, indices, and commodities. I’ve always intended on it trying FX markets but knew I was in for a world of research first, but now it just kinda fell into my lap.

What currency pair would you all recommend as I transition across and find my feet?

Cheers!

The most popular FX pair is eur/usd so I’d recommend looking at the price action on the 4hr charts .
Demo to start off you should have a good grasp of things having traded Crypto

i trade both crypto and Forex , but much interested about crypto right now.