Crypto Trading especially BTCUSD

Where is Crypto especially BTCUSD in your trading schedule?

1 Like

In my first three priorities.

Who???
People suggest that trading is not gambling but for the life of me I cannot see through that logic. Now having said that why on earth would I even look at an instrument the price of which can leap or plummet depending on if one individual makes a tweet or changes the logo? How can investing in crypto be anything but gambling? I wouldnt even glance at anything crypto even if you paid me.

1 Like

lol - i had been planning to offer a post here, but i don’t need to write a proper one now, because @THE_GOATE has just said what i wanted to say, and in about the same words, too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

at the moment the BTC price $30, 778 , i hope market Bull season already started . hope it will continue .

1 Like

Nah, man. I’m not really into that crypto stuff. It’s too risky, you know? One tweet can totally mess up the market, and I don’t want to lose my money like that. Plus, when you compare it to other markets, it’s just too volatile. It’s crazy how the smallest things can have a big impact on it. And don’t even get me started on the environmental issues with mining and all that. I’m just gonna stick with something more solid and reliable.

2 Likes

So no difference forex and Cryptos all are gambling with different levels.