Cryptonite: A free tool that makes sure you're visiting legit crypto websites

MetaCert, a cybersecurity company, whose main product is used to protect enterprises and businesses from a range of malicious threats, recently released a new product for cryptocurrency investors.

It’s called Cryptonite

And it’s free and simple to use.

It’s a browser extension so all you have to do is download the software on your browser and you’ll be alerted when you visit phishing websites.

I have no relationship with them. Just trying to help out the crypto noobs from being bamboozled.

1 Like

Thanks for this @Cryptopotamus. :smiley: I noticed that you’ve been sharing really interesting stuff about Cryptocurrencies (hence your username duh ria!!!) :smiley: Haha. How long have you been trading crypto? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

When I started trading crypto, it was cows that were known to head to the moon, and not bitcoin. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha! :smiley: Wow. :stuck_out_tongue: Did you already know then that they were gonna be as big as they are now? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: If you did, what made you think that? :thinking:

Yes, thank you for the information

Of course, s/he didn’t know. Otherwise, his/her name would be Cryptowhale. :joy:

Good one @TradingPanda. :+1: