cTrader and its brokers?

Hi! I’ve recently noticed that traders more and more actively change MT to cTrader, I just want to know a professional opinion about cTrader and brokers who provide it, I want to try it, but feedback of traders wouldn’t go amiss:59:

I can’t say that this change is so active, what I see is that everybody is on MT - the most highly promoted product Forex has seen)

Yeah, MT is on top, but what I see is that cTrader picks up speed, maybe it is my personal vision, that is why I want to hear anything about this from traders-its users

From the cTrader supported broker list here: cTrader brokers | List of Brokers with cTrader, I see most of them are reputable brokers that you can invest with lesser risks than other brokers.

Honestly I am always favor of Mt4 because I am from a school which prefer sticking with things if they are not broken, but with this I am also accepting that cTrader is extremely attractive platform with many good things about it. I am using it with Octafx broker and I really enjoy it especially with their advance charts facilities, but the only thing that I am not able to find or perhaps not available is the chart that we can see the live movement, it’s pretty handful for scalpers and one reason why Mt4 might be staying.

Ohh WOW I also would like to try OctaFX on cTrader, I am also on MT with them now!! Lack of live movement chart sucks :17: Maybe any other pluses or minuses on cTr? That’s good that your are lucky with octa, it calms me somehow cause I am rather new with them…

I’m a newbie and reading this thread drove me to the broker comparison page.

Question 1:
Why do I not find any of the mentioned names on those lists.
Question 2:
I have people from opteck trying to get me to open a demo account by depositing $500
Has anyone had any experience with them? apparently they have this angel wings program that trades for you and guarantees results?

Google “cTrader brokers” and pick a name you want. cTrader is a good platform so their partners are same. But I not tried yet, not sure. But why do we need cTrader when I see MT4 is enough.

What about trying something new?:slight_smile: Maybe cTrader is better than MT and we are not aware about it, cause it is not widely spread. It looks like a herd instinct…

Anyone here have experience with MYFX Platform?

Never heard about this platform, you want to try it?

I see that many brokers have both the plaforms. May be they are switching this way, introducting cTrader, I’m not sure, but I like it even better. It’s quite easy to deal with.

Metatrader foreveeeer! Other platforms are crappy fakes :43::43::43:

russian company metaqoutes established for scams.
trashy meta is toy.
ctrader is true ecn platform.
ctrader is possible “close multi positions”.
positions are closed 5 at-a-time.
but trashy meta is absolutely impossible.
meta is only 1 at-a-time.
LOL

From what I’ve been reading it’s harder to manipulate cTrader (by brokers) than it is with MT4. I’m not an expert by a long shot, but from the… 4 months that I’ve been using it the issues in more volatile moments have been less.

Compare ctrader and mt4.
Trashy meta is not named on the same day with ctrader.
price feed and latency is always fall a step behind.

I am no master at this, but i believe cTrader is built in a way where there can’t be any manipulation which is why it’s perhaps called ECN platform. Now don’t ask me details as i said i am no master.

ctrader is true ecn platform.
but there are no reliable ctrader brokers.

Why do you think so? There are a lot of large brokers who work with cTrader. Do you think all of them are not that reliable?

What is reliability for you if we speak about brokers? So, you mean that when people trade with cTrader they actually waste their time and money? Poor thousands of traders…