Currency and profits

Let’s say for instance you buy lots of USD/(currency of a poor country) if you allready know the USD will gain in value against it will you make profit? I’m a beginner in trading but is that a start?

you’ve been a member 22 minutes and started 3 threads ! Calm down read the school and begin to form a strategy !

4 Likes

I have no idea why people try to rush into trading, like learn what you need to learn first, and work your way up. Quit trying to skip steps because that will definitely lead to failure

1 Like

Exactly! Learn to walk, then join the marathon.

1 Like

I have read the beginning it’s not acc teaching me what I need to know

what do you mean it’s not teaching you what you need to know? Everything in the Babypips school needs to be learned and understood before even trying to demo trade

1 Like

Can someone show me the right direction very much appreciated

Read the babypips school first, everyone is going to tell you that

1 Like

Quite. The allure of quick riches, fast cars, and sipping mojitoes on the beach seems too much.

We all know this happens in the first two weeks of trading a £100 account. :thinking:

2 Likes

I wonder why you can thinking of real profit from this early stage. Every new trader must first study. If you have taken at least one day to start the babypips school, am sure you won’t be asking this question. Open a demo account and trade with it. When you are ready to go live, PM me and I will show you a broker that gives a Welcome bonus that you can use to test the live market. Don’t risk you hard earned money at this early stage.

1 Like

Grahamfx…How is it going, I need that broker can you show me? Please

Yeah duhh I bet your ass you don’t even have a trading account worth more than £100 without signals :man_shrugging:t5:Or even at all

Ok, right now I can recommend Forexchief $100 no deposit bonus. Don’t get your hopes up, you have to fulfill certain requirements before you can withdraw it. You must trade with it for some time. It’s the better option.

Instaforex is also giving high no deposit bonus, but you can’t withdraw it unless you deposit a certain amount. Their bonus can only help you test a strategy or learn how to trade.

I can go on, but just try any of them first.

Generally speaking it is possible. But dont just jump into conclusions because trading is not some simple buy/sell operation. There is a lot to be done on research, analysis, timing, understanding market forces, developing a good trading strategy. That all requires some experience also.