Currency Strength Meter

Hi Folks,

In the newsletter of May 18, 2021, it mentions that there’s a new feature called the MarketMilk Currency Strength Meter, but when I click on the MarketMilk tab I don’t see the Currency Strength Meter. Can anyone please direct me to where I can find the Strength Meter? Thanks.

Not sure about that particular one but if you go to your mt4 and market, you will find lots of them there and theyre free too

Hi @izzy153!

First off, thanks for reading our newsletter!

Ok now to this new feature — the Currency Strength Meter is actually still in beta and was accidentally “leaked” in the newsletter! For now, you can consider that as a teaser of what’s to come! :sweat_smile:

I’ll post back here and it’ll be featured again on the newsletter (for real this time) once it’s live!

Thank you so much for asking about it here and sorry for the confusion!!!

2 Likes

Hi Ananais,

Thanks for the update? Any approximate timeline for when it might be ready? Thanks.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Should be in the next few weeks!

Thanks for the update.

Here’s a teaser. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Pippo.

The Currency Strength Meter has been released! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Which Time Interval to choose when holding position for 2 - 3 Days? I started using the W1 Time Interval but figured out that D1 might be better… I’m not sure at all

My inexperienced self says 1D would prob work best! That’s what I mostly use on market milk. I use 1w just to confirm longer-term trend.

2 Likes

So I figured out when setting the currency strenght meter on D1 it fts my trading ideas and I got more confluences with the setups leading to more possibly trades

I did ask another trader friend what he’d do in your case, I think he said 4H would be ideal since it’s shorter term aka your positions are open for less than a week. But idk, I find that 1D works for me and I hold my positions just the same length. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey thank you for your effort. Sounds good but I figured out (just like you), that D1 works fine(er). Thank you a lot​:+1:t4::fire::grin:

1 Like

Great minds think alike lol. Hopefully this means more $$ for us haha

1 Like

Daily is such a great timeframe. Just need some patience to trade it. Ill be adding a small investment account soon completely trading on Daily alone :slight_smile:

Do you also use marketmilk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Na but i there are lots of currency meters out there. It can be a good tool if used in conjunction with others :slight_smile: