Currency Strength Meters

Does anyone routinely use currency strength meters in their trading decisions? If so, how do you use them and which one(s) do you prefer?

FXCM StrongWeak app is superior.
I’ve tried building a strategy around it, but determined that my entries were a bit too late for my appetite.

I use a currency strength meter called fxmcsm from FX Multi Currency Strength Meter Software Download FXMCSM, its a desktop app that works with metatrader 4. You can download a free 14 day version for free, and the paid version is not that expensive. All I do is to trade when the trade indicator is green using 14 and 50 SMAs for confirmation. Hope this info helps you. :cool:

Exactly. One of the most lagging, already missed the move type indies. A great historian lol.

I agree the FXCM Strong Weak App is one of the most lagging tools there is, it only works on 4 time frames and can only be used on a FXCM demo or live account.

If you’re interested this new “Strength Table and Chart” screen is a brand new feature to the FX Multi Currency Strength Meter that I use in my daily trading. It has a table thats automatically updated in real-time then sorted by the available Daily Pip Ranges which includes the currency pairs strengths/directions/spreads and the single currency pie chart. :cool:

Hi d4ved, would you share this currency meter chart and table? It will help me a lot. Thanks.