Custom Exp. Moving Average

Hi there
I want to code an EMA on 15M timeframe (period = 96) that calculate daily hlc3 (current candle) as it’s price input.
Thanks for your help

Moving Averages, like most indicators, use whatever criteria you enter (like input from either close, or high, or low price) for whatever periods (96 15 min., or 96 4 hr., or 96 days.)
So, these inputs are available on virtually every platform, not much else can be done that I know of.

The moving average (MA) is a simple technical analysis tool that smooths out your price data by creating a constantly updated average price.

When I want to sell a currency pair, I look for the short or faster moving average to cross below a falling slower moving average as a sell signal. Mostly, the moving average crossovers involve the 50 (51) and 200 moving averages.

If you are using MT4 as a platform then this is already available as an option in the MA dialog box. Enter the parameters are shown in this:

EMA 96 typical

Or did you mean a Daily candle input as an overlay on the 15m chart?

Whatever criteria you wish to enter and for whichever time frame, moving averages use the inputs that are available on every platform you trade on. If you use MT4, this can be much easier since you simply need to fill in the data. All the best and in case you still find any problem, do share.