Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

u can but stop only 30 pips

Hi Brother Loveislife,

You are doing fantastic job. All your signals are till date were correct. I am monitoring your trade everyday, will start taking trade from this Monday. Can you tell me at what time you put your information on babypips or FF? The reason asking this question is I am working in the shift so it is very difficult for me to follow you. Anyway good job many pips to you.

Bomi

Thanks LoveIsLife, yes I asked the same question as BOMI1 about what time do you give out your signals, if you could tell us, it will help us a lot.
Thank you very much great signals.

Come in Chat

http://forums.babypips.com/addonchat.php

we can discuss here

Just asking : USD/CAD trend is up, CAD is fundamentally weak and USD/CAD retraced friday. Is it still safe to go short now ? I mean, a long bet @1.1080 SL 30pips TP 1.12 isn’t safer ?

By the way, your signals are fantastic , you make an amazing job ! My question is just for education purpose :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kate

You are right cad is weak but it should take more retracement, We r already 40+ pips that’s why I say that take stops at 20+ and if u see in long term it go 1.1200 to 1300 soon. …
So if u want u can also take a buy on this price but stops more then 50 and target minimum of 150 to 300 pips…

Makes sense, thanks for your advice. I’m just always a little bit scared of going against the trend :slight_smile:
Keep up your good job and happy trading !

Hi LoveIsLife Sir,

What are your positions on all the currencies right now? A summary would be useful… Thank you.

Selling usd/cad.

buying eur/nzd.

watching gbp/usd and usd/jpy

Hello loveislife on witch time frame do you trade

Hi LoveIsLife,

what do you think about XAU/USD, do you think taking a buy option would make sense and if so what would be your target TP. The same goes for NDX do you think we will see a correction in NDX and what would be the TP, if possible could you please tell your opinion ?

I see all time frames but for signals that i post here 4h 1day and also Weekly charts …

If u r a newbie so long term charts are good for u

At this time I focus on currencies only. but I will share my idea if I have to analys XAU

Buy now EUR/USD at 1.3685 SL 1.3650 TP1is100 and tp 2 is 200

Eur has been stuck at 80 level for some time… hopefully it can break the resistance :slight_smile:

But should we square position before fomc meeting regardless whether we r in the out of the money?

Do what u think best for u …

Put SL to 200+ Pips or if any one want close now can close now …

Hi I bought at 1.37 level do you think it will go down ? I did not put a SL I can wait if it will go up to the level 1.3750 what do you think ?

Sell Aud/USD now. SL IS 0.8800 TP 1 is 0.8600 TP 2 0.8550