Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

Hi,

AUD/USD is going up does this scenario work after Fed announcement ? What was the timeframe ?

Sell GBP/USD now SL is last high will update TP

EUR/USD going in Sell if any one want then join the sell for short pips

Now it is going the other way…
Do you think ? it will come back down…

You mean if anyone is in buy from yesterday must close the operation and open a new one in sell?

The market answered in your place.
SL hit for AUDUSD and EURUSD for about -120pips
EURNZD closed at +200pips
but as the value are different i’m up of about 50bucks

[QUOTE=“ek24;594884”] You mean if anyone is in buy from yesterday must close the operation and open a new one in sell? The market answered in your place. SL hit for AUDUSD and EURUSD for about -120pips EURNZD closed at +200pips but as the value are different i’m up of about 50bucks[/QUOTE]

Meh, I’m down about $600 but you win some you loose some.

Keep up the great work lovelslife787!!!

Seems to be going the other way now for AUD/USD :slight_smile: Hope it continues.

[QUOTE=“azizarnold;594911”]Seems to be going the other way now for AUD/USD :slight_smile: Hope it continues.[/QUOTE]

I just bought it though… :/.

[QUOTE=“cooler1997;594917”] I just bought it though… :/.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it still hanging round the 88’s

I’m looking to tp at 0.8832

Yes when I give sell signal means buy signal already filled. and I see many trader close trade of Europe/used in profit of 10 to 30 pips those who don’t make pips at least bring SL at entry point as i tell in many posts that use trailing stop also when price go up to 40 to 50 pips positive move sl at entry point
i can only give signals but u have follow money managment and how to close in profit
For Aud/USD -55 pips for me

so how -120 pips and for EUR/NZD price go up for 400 pips but i manage to close at 300 pips as mention in post close your eur/nzd trade now in good profit or bring sl to 200 pips so u may chose 200 pips

So understand Its forex market it can be move in any direction any time also I not available here every time because I am also planning some real business with good investors …

This is u that have to take charge if market start against move. …

Hope u understand

How u down to 600$ man what lot u use and how u trade signals…

Close GBP/USD and EUR/USD with small profit. now

Love, sorry for my English, i’m italian, but i said that [B]I AM UP[/B] 50 bucks,
so, till now, even with the SLs hit, i’m [B]earning[/B] following your signals.
And even if i was down, i’ll never address you for my faults.
It’s up to me to follow or not your signals, i made that decision and i must accept the conseguences.
Sorry for the misunderstanding and keep up the good work!

[B]Buy GBP/USD now at 1.6575 SL 60 TP 60 to 100[/B]

[B]Sell Again AUD/USD 0.8800 SL is 8880 TP 1 is 8550 TP 2 is 8450[/B]

Buy Limit USD/JPY @ 101.55

Buy Limit EUR/JPY @ 139.03

Buy Limit GBP/JPY @ 166.70

I will update SL and TP when trade active …

Opened EUR/JPY in BUY
As no news from Love i moved stop to BE.

Hi Traders …
Sorry i was in some problem so thats why i did not update thread …

Any Way  Cancel all pending orders Hope u move SL of eur/jpy on break even and GBP/USD hit SL....

I will Update New Setups and signals so we can make Good this month Also.....

As u see last month many miss understand my signals and not trade right as i give thats why i give only long term
        signals because no confusion and no loss ...........
       Because i give here 80% of my signals here because of the 1st month of year but some not make good and some    make good Now in this month i will give here only long term setups or those who all clearly understand ......

Money Management: This is the Key of your Success and many not doing it very well so they r losing If u understand how Actually u put on every trade ,what is your monthly target ,what is your yearly target so you will get Success …

For my Signals u can use 0.05 lot per trade on 1000$ account …

Even if u start with 500$ to 1000$ and and earn around 10% to 20% monthly after 1 to 2 year u will be in Millions thats why Money mangement is One of the Key in Success …

1 more thing I will give here Ebooks that i personly read and these help me to Success …

I hope in this Month who already in profit and who make Profit will share/donate me so i will continue this Free Service Long Term and Minimum of 500 Pips Target Every Month …

Hi,

Please share the e book. I am looking to read it.
I hope to learn your trading system.

Thank you !