Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

Hit stop loss already

Hit SL because of news …

Thnx for Question …

Yes I use Price Action and Support and Ressistance Also use previous candles and some other things to give Setup as i give GBP/AUD trade its a Weekly Chart Setup and but i give short SL here because here many dont use big SL as many up to 100 SL as i use 200 SL for this trade because Price need Pullback and Space as this Weekly Trade …

More Orignal SL for this Trade is Last Weekly Close below So Almost no use so big SL

1 More thing Brokers Hunt SL So u have to use SL as u r thinking profit big…

2 nd Yes we have not to move SL on every trade But because we as a Trader some times move our SL as needs to SL as i see GBP may need more retracement down before go up But AU News just HIT SL …

I have many Ebooks on habit of Traders , Price Action , and on other Setups So tell me what u need …

At Last dont be negative IF Price Hit SL as its happen in market But I will Try to cover loss and achive some good pips in
last weeks of this month …

Give me Suggession Is i will also Tell my big SL with short SL so if any one want can pick …

Announcment: I will start soon a website that provide signals then i will also give small trades and then also give a Option of a Teaching Forex Price action with Good Setups …

Buy USD/CAD with SL @ 1.0900 and Tp is 1.1200

As I Already mention to Buy on Dips so now this trade is in good profit and 1st TP is 103.80

LoveIsLife787,
would it be wise to wait until price hits and breaks through S/R zone at 1.09840? Thanks.
David

Trade Running in 125+ pip profit , Patience Always Pays

Buy USD/JPY now with SL 101.35 and TP 100 and TP 2 is 200

I am Buying with another buy limit @ 101.65 with no Stop Loss for me because i set buy limit on 50 pips down till 101.50 …

Buy GBP/USD 1.6645 with 1.6620 SL TP 1 1.6760 TP 2 1.6850

LoveIsLife787,
I want to be following your daily signal i.e New York Close signal, exactly what time did you send your signal in GMT? secondly are you price action trader?
Are your signals pending other,?

Regards,

Is this a pending other signal?
Regards

Buying Again @ 1.6645 but this time SL is 35 pips TP 1 is 6730 TP 2 is 1.6830

Well Even price go 70 pips up i was not on chart @ news time and my SL was set to +20 so I only make 20 Pips from this trade …

For U/Cad 250 pips Tp just missed by 7 pips but i was able to close @ 210 pips …

Till this month Already up to 600 Green Pips …

This is the Last week of my Free signals From Next week I will give 50% of my signals here and after some time will give 30% to 40% Free Signals as i am going to Paid Signal Service as i mention before because i am giving Free Signals nearly 8 month now but No Support for me …

It works Fine , Thanks for the interesting reading.
Good luck , and I Hope to keep contact with you.
Cheers
Storm

Welcome Back LoveLife, I appreciate your advice and comments here

Welcome back LL…appreciate your knowledge

So…what happened to Lovelife? Anyone has any idea? Or does he has any additional thread somewhere?

I saw he was banned by the admin I guess.

Ok, he could easily create another account like others just to come back and post tho. So far his trades are the best here I’ve ever occurred.

It’s a pity he just got banned like this and totally disappear lol. Does anyone has any trace or leads to him? If yes please pm me. Thanks!

Helps if you read T&C’s on here, helping fellow traders with signals is one thing but when you want to start asking money or so on from the traders you will most likely get banned…

Does anyone even know how he went about getting these signals or did everyone just follow his signals for trades.