Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

Buy Eur/USD with Tight SL as i am using 1.3465 with 1st TP is 50 and 2nd is 80

Close this trade

Buying USD/JPY @ 101.16 SL 50 TP is open or u can use trailing stop Move SL @ break even when price up 40+ pips .

giving this trade a go now

[QUOTE=“LoveIsLife787;597582”]Buying USD/JPY @ 101.16 SL 50 TP is open or u can use trailing stop Move SL @ break even when price up 40+ pips . …[/QUOTE]

Bought in at 100.96

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Hi I also bought but what will be the target price ?

@Loveslife787 thanks for the signals, I was wondering can these signal be used for binary option trading as well.

Lost out with this trade. SL hit earlier today.

How your SL Hit it dont go till 50 pips down?

Book your some Pips and let the trade run Move SL @ 10+ or 20+ pips If price show reversal u Book some pips if not more…

Just bougth ucad@ 1.1062 sl1.1034 no tp yet…

Nice buy!!!

Hi Traders Hope u r Good…
I missed the giving signals of eur/usd and usd/jpy because from last 24 HR heavey rain here so internet was disconnect but still No SL Hit till this Month and Pips around 150+

Holding Ucad and Buy of GBP/USD from 1.6290 level SL was 1.6248 and TP 150 to 300 Pips

If any one still Holding USD/JPY TP will be 400 to 600 Pips …

If any one not Buy On Dips Its Time to Buy JPY for Long Run on every Dip No SL for me at this time …

Hope u will Enjoy Good Service with me …

[QUOTE=“LoveIsLife787;599365”]Hi Traders Hope u r Good… I missed the giving signals of eur/usd and usd/jpy because from last 24 HR heavey rain here so internet was disconnect but still No SL Hit till this Month and Pips around 150+ Holding Ucad and Buy of GBP/USD from 1.6290 level SL was 1.6248 and TP 150 to 300 Pips If any one still Holding USD/JPY TP will be 400 to 600 Pips … If any one not Buy On Dips Its Time to Buy JPY for Long Run on every Dip No SL for me at this time … Hope u will Enjoy Good Service with me … [/QUOTE]

Not buy on dips???

What u want to Ask?

Bought Ucad at 1.1062 aiming for 150 pips , best of luck for both of us LoveIsLife787 :32:

Hi Traders …
Hope u r good and enjoying signals …

I was out of city last week so no new signals last week Hope to start from new Trading Week …
Now update on last signals : Eur/Usd Hit TP 1 and 2 GBP/USD also hit TP 1 nd 2 USD/JPY in profit only USD/CAD hit SL of
about 30 pips

So Total about 500 pips till now for this month …

If u have any suggession in mind plz share …

Thnx for Following …

gbp/aud,buy: 1.8520 sl:1.8470 tp:1.9100

Moving SL to 1.8430

LoveIsLife787,
hello to you. This is my first time following your tip and I’ll be following this particular trade hand in hand with you.
I see where you have been successful a lot; this is very commendable as not many persons would be so kind.
Would you be able to answer a few questions for me as I notice you are sticking strictly to just giving tips? I If so, my questions are:

• are you using primarily price action to guide your trades?
  • although I’ve only started to trade a small live account, I’ve been reading up on forex for years upon years. Now one piece of advice I’ve heard from the FX chief Jared Martinez is never to move/increase/open up your stop loss; you’ll only take a bigger hit. What say you?
  • do you have any kind of e-book that gives some insight into how you trade.
    Thanks.

David (Jamaica).