Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

Bro, lesson learnt for you. Don’t ever follow others signal blindly, you should follow your own trading formula and take his signal as a confirmation to your trading.

Oh So you want apology from me why?

I see 1st ever a trader here who want apology from me for edit my post …

Even PAy Signals services never say a apology to any one and not even Managed account services who lose thousands of dollars of traders never ever i hear that say an apology…

I Edit my post because after posting signal I see change in market and its an trader work hat when he have to go with market direction and then i change post after few minutes not in many Hours or Days…

I request babypips that give me permission to post twitter id so traders can stay with me when i do some change in trade but they refuse and send me warning so then what i do Ask babypips …

I am trying from Start to give good signals and from start no week and no month go in negative so this is yours appriciation asking apology from me …

Here traders earning hundreds even Thousands of Dollars from my signals but No one send me a little share as help/support but still i am giving Signals …

If u Cant Support anyone U at least not cretisize If u have any thing to say send me PM …

Hi loveislife787, great posts, I have just came across your thread yesterday and have read all the posts. I am a total newbie to trading and would just like to say thank you for the time and effort you are putting into helping people like me to get a grasp of trading. please don’t be put off by negative comments from some on here, I will demo any trades you post from now on see if it works for me. have a great holiday and I’ll hopefully here from you in the new year

Thnx Dear Hope u make Good from Signals …

Update Of Previous Signals : USD/Jpy , USD/CAD, Eur/Aud, eur/chf , All Hit their 1st Tp

Now For Usd/jpy if some one is still holding so in short they can close trade on 104.50 to 105.00 or even now and if u have some good account and u can hold trade so long term target will 107 and 110 this can take 1 month or 2 months …

For USD/cad I still prefer buying if still any one is holding move your SL to +25pips now

For Eur/Aud as 1st TP hit and this pair showing bull so u can close trade on price which u understand is good or move your SL to +20 pips and let the trade run if u want …

Eur/Chf is hit 1st tp if any one not still close so they can close now …

Hope u Enjoy …

Hi Traders …

Buy USD/Cad if any one still not buying around 1.0620 to 0650 SL 1.0670  and TP is   1.1000 Long Term Trade .....

Buy GBP/USD around 1.6370 to 1.6330 SL will be 1.6280 Tp is open now

SELL EUR/USD at CMP SL 1.3712 TP 1.3620 tp 2 1.3585

Hi love, I think there is a error with the SL for USDCAD

Thnx Dear …
SL will be 1.0570

Hi Love,

I was wondering what CMP stood for in your eur/usd trade?

Wow !!!

Nice thread. Have to try these signals in a demo !!!

CMP means Current Market price any way eur/usd trade hit SL

You can try as much as u want and learn Money Management …

Buy Eur/GBP @ 0.8350 SL 0.8315 TP 0.8425

Decided to try the EU/USD Sell on a demo. It passed the SL at 12:05 Aus time today lol. Lucky it was just the demo.

Yes about 30 pips did u not try others signals If u want to check signals try all on demo then at the end of week or month see how they r profitable…

Also tried the Eur/GBP currently up approx 12/13 pips :slight_smile:

I wasn’t having a go at you. Keen to try your suggestions over the weeks and see how they travel.

Hi Traders…
New Year is only 1 Day away So from 2014 I am giving my signals a new way…
More signals I will give short term and long term also so more pips coming in new year to all of you but I have to see how many following me here …
As I share 2 more signals gbp/nzd and Europe/nzd. these give 500 pips but these I give only Skype and Fb Followers who support me and donate me as they r earning consistent earning…

I am not 1 of those who managing account and I am not in the managing field I am only helping through signals and charts so they can learn it also and make good there trading too…

You want more… OK…

From 2014 I will also share best books and indicators and system not those who r cheap and not valuable. These are my personely used and u see the results so ready for a new trading Era …

Now what u more want OK I have more too for u…

I will start analysis on demand just tell here which pair of which u want to trade and I will try to share my analysis on this pair …

But But if I see good numbers of followers and serious about money making and learning also want to help and support me as it will worth to u …

Just reply here and show me yours suggestions and support…

Good Luck …

PS: I am currently bsy in Non Forex Programme which launches its App with this we Book our vocations , Air Tickets and Hotel Rooms and More on your on your mobile with Great discounts also can earn Money o if some times i not reply soon so this was because this project …

[QUOTE=“LoveIsLife787;583107”]Hi Traders… New Year is only 1 Day away So from 2014 I am giving my signals a new way… More signals I will give short term and long term also so more pips coming in new year to all of you but I have to see how many following me here … As I share 2 more signals gbp/nzd and Europe/nzd. these give 500 pips but these I give only Skype and Fb Followers who support me and donate me as they r earning consistent earning… I am not 1 of those who managing account and I am not in the managing field I am only helping through signals and charts so they can learn it also and make good there trading too… You want more… OK… From 2014 I will also share best books and indicators and system not those who r cheap and not valuable. These are my personely used and u see the results so ready for a new trading Era … Now what u more want OK I have more too for u… I will start analysis on demand just tell here which pair of which u want to trade and I will try to share my analysis on this pair … But But if I see good numbers of followers and serious about money making and learning also want to help and support me as it will worth to u … Just reply here and show me yours suggestions and support… Good Luck …[/QUOTE] Great you’re back! I will be definitely interested in learning your contribution here as well as supporting you in every possible way. Count me in!

Waiting for more for the year 2014!

hi love, hope you have a prosperous new year. I am looking forward to your posts and will support you in any way I can, count me in too. ps. can I add you as a friend on fb and twitter?

I cant give u any id here Its against Rules and because u have less post u dont even PM u so 1st u can check my about us page and i also avalible now at chat here …

http://forums.babypips.com/addonchat.php