Daily and Weekly Signals Make 500 to 5000 Pips Per Month

i used your signal most time.
I like usdjpy pair signals.
Brother keep it up your effort …

[QUOTE=“LoveIsLife787;583107”]Hi Traders… I will start analysis on demand just tell here which pair of which u want to trade and I will try to share my analysis on this pair … [/QUOTE]

LoveIs, what is your take on EUR/JPY?

Thanks

how much EUR/JPY can tolerate the 144.50 level, on the break we are waiting the 148.00 then 158.50 on the long term, short term pending sell the 144.20 with 2 target; 1st one 50pip second 100 how ever the break kiss of 145.80 will trigger more bullish momentum

Sell Europe/usd at 1.3810 to 1.3830 Sl 1.3900. TP. 1. 1.3700 Tp 2 is 1.3600
Good LUCK

Buy Europe/chf SL is 50 pips. to 1 is 100 and tp 2 is open

Close the Trade with some Pips
Long EU@ 1.3766, sl 1.3725 tp 1.3890

Your signals rule!

I like the aud/cad , usd/cad, usd/jpy, eur/usd pairs mostly. But others when the time is right. Any insight on working out setups would be much appreciated.

I am new to forex but have been spending some time learning. Pretty much like a full time job. But I need help in figuring this stuff out. I know it takes time, but I’m real focused on becoming profitable with out taking any reckless shortcuts.

Demo trading until I can double my $5000 practice account. Then I’ll try going live.

Let’s make some money!

Best Regards for the new year.

SL Hit I will wait for Another Setup to see best price to enter …

The EU/GBP also hit the its SL. Had my TP set about 10 points lower than what was advised but it didn’t quite get there.

Yes Let me tell u all followers that when I give u Tp and if price not go till Tp and turn so u can move your Sl to at least 20+ pips or close the position in which u think u r made some good pips so close the trade …

Only when u think market is changing its direction this way ur trade may not go to tp but it did not also reach towards SL.

Signals update: usd/cad is open

Gbp/usd hit 230 pips and open if any one want to close can close on good price

Eur/USd sell trade close on 50+ pips

Hi Traders…
Just an update before sleep…
Eur/USd ’ Gbp/Usd usd/jpy eur/ nzd and gbp/nzd all looking for buying so buy with bullish confirmation price action with SL u can comfort to use Tp will update…

Going to Sleep So short update will update when awake …

No Bullish price action Srtup found so wait

Inter day Trade
Sold Europe/usd 1.3640 SL 1.3670. To 1 30. TP 2. 50. To. 3 is 100

Inter day Trade
Sold Europe/usd 1.3640 SL 1.3670. To 1 30. TP 2. 50. To. 3 is 100

Hi LoveIsLife787,

what do you mean with “To 1 30. TP 2. 50. To. 3 is 100” ?

Sorry just missed types Tp 1 is 30 pips 2nd is 50 and last one is 100 pips

100 Pips Target Hit

Or u with me 200+ Pips on Usd Cad as Hip 1st Tp and there is no reason i close till 1.1000
u can still buy on pull back …

Aaw !!!:61:

Hi LoveIsLife787, I’m a newbie and have been reading ALL of your posts on this forum. I noticed you have not posted on this one for a several days now, are you now posting elsewhere? I am very impressed with your strategy and would like to follow you. I have looked at your Profile, but I cannot find any information as to your Facebook name or if you have any website. I’m not on Twitter, so will wait to hopefully get a response through this thread. Thanks :slight_smile: