Daily forex Trading

Hello all I am going to start presenting some of my trading ideas here. Feel free to follow me
$GBPUSD After the big FED cut yesterday the question in all the dealing rooms today is who is next? We bet on the BOE so build shorts as long as we are above 1.280 and add if we break below

1 Like

I have the same sell bias also, but price is just ranging right now. I’m looking for a break out to the downside before thinking about entering into any trades

1 Like

True lets watch how this eventually is going to manifest…I just added to shorts here 1.2850

$GBPUSD There is a massive window that I dont find a reason why shouldnt be filled,

1. Brexit uncertainties still hanging and will be for a long time
  2. Coronavirus still has no major impact in the UK
  3. really no other reason for BOE to hike for a long period of time on the contrary there is scope and extra pressure to cut rates soon

so with all that in mind we see a tremendous shorting opportunity in the cable with 2-3 months time frame to manifest

Getting beaten up here…lets see, ready to add more at 1.3

After one week cable collapsed to 1.14…thats why u need to combine techs with common sense thinking and analysis…

The ongoing pandemic is having a massive impact on the forex trading account and other financial markets. This impact will continue for a long time to come. The current movements in dollar demand are short term emotional gauges. These would not have a long-term impact on unemployment and vast governing borrowing.

The other factors which are the access point to forex trading account are –

• One of the biggest factors is unemployment which is skyrocketing across the world owing to lockdown. It is potentially worse than the previous crisis, i.e. the 2008 Great Depression.
  • The next lead indicator of the currency is the stock market. The crisis is marked by fear driving risk-off trading patterns. Amid the volatility, there are moments of optimism, which were reflected on stock indices.

Hey :wave: shdbdunwz I’m selling can you help me ?

I’m a beginner please help but me true i want