Daily signals for you to trade and study

NZDUSD W1 Sell 0,71950 NOW ( if you miss this entry and it rises more, you can still enter )
SL: 0,73250
TP: 0,70000 ( can change )

UPDATE 7-5-21
Add short entry

1. If entering trades, check this forum for updates. I tend to BE trades that are in profit or TP faster than intended. I am a reactive trader.
  2. If people are following these signals, I can post analysis as well.

Risk Disclaimer for Forex Trading
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Your actions are your own responsibility.

MANAGE YOUR RISK WELL!!!

GBPJPY M15 Sell 152,050 NOW
SL: 152,400
TP: 151,350 ( can change )

Update
When price is around 151,800 , feel free to put your entry on BE. You can TP as well or close a part of your trade IF this is the route you want to take. I will leave it on BE, cause of the RR.

Hopefully another grow for the challenge account.

Update 2
If this candles closes bullish, I will TP

Update 3
Candle closed indecisive bullish -> Take profit
You can leave it one for a possible bigger move, but I just TP it and finished with this trade.

Cadj M15 Buy 89,015 NOW ( if price goes down for a few pips before going up, you can still enter )
SL 88,769 ( more aggressive SL = 88,900 )
TP: 89,440

UPDATE

How long have you been trading?

In total 5 years.

CADJPY M15 UPDATE 2
Put it on BE. Close it when London opens or leave it on BE for it to go possibly higher.

UPDATE 3 TP

UPDATE 4 Definitely close everything now ( NY market )

EURCHF M15 Buy 1.09678 ( if price pulls back a bit, you can still enter )
SL: 1.09534 ( aggressive SL 1.09600 )
TP: 1.09890 ( around 1.10000 for a bigger TP )

ERUCHF

UPDATE
Aggressive SL hit

UPDATE 2 SL hit

Cadj M15 Sell 89.120
It is possible price will make another high, before going down. We will have GBP interest rate news soon!
SL: 89.450
TP: 88.400
UPDATE SL hit

NZDUSD long
Price blew away before I could give the signal… I should have been faster with sending out this long

UPDATE Take profit 1:1

Eurchf M15
When this candle closes bullish, we enter long.
SL: 1.09351
TP: 1.09800

UPDATE
Closed bullish -> Enter

Cadj M15 Sell
SL: 89.720
UPDATE: Cadjpy SL hit. This pair was just not it today :rofl:

So full time forex trader now then?

Yes that is true

@pidps Hello, Why no new signals from you?)

1 Like

Reading this question means traders actually did follow this post. Good to hear lol.
I am busy with some side projects, but the signals + analyses will come again by this or next week.

GBPAUD short
SL: open
TP: +/- 1.80400

This short is for the most experienced trader. This one can be hedged.

*Remember there is risk involved. These signals are for educational purposes only. Your actions are your own responsibility.

Price goes up, I add short. Add at the break of tops ( smaller and higher tops )

REMINDER this is for the most experienced traders

Eurcad - Buy now 1.47635 ( Can wait for price to pull back towards the second shoulder of this H&S pattern for a possible better entry )

SL: 1.46350 ( aggressive with a better RR ) / 1.45773 ( safer with a lower RR )
TP: 1.51

• All the signals are for educational purposes only.