Daily Trade Setups & Live Trading New York Session

Hello everyone,

On this thread we will take a look at the market each day during the New York Session looking for new trade setups.

Please comment on this thread on any setups you like that others may focus their attention there as well. Also any feedback on the analysis will help me provide more valuable info for you going forward.

USD/JPY offering the most promising setup today.

XAU/USD is definitely on the watch list.

3 Likes

GU is looking nice for a downtrend continuation. Maybe wait for some type of pullback before entering for a sell for anyone looking for a nice trade

1 Like

Nice and we have the same take profit target area.

Personally, I see this as a counter trend trade (be careful) and am looking to be buying if we bounce off of your take profit area.

A break below will see a trend change and more shorts.

1 Like

yup, on the daily, it’s clear that it will continue up at some point. So these are just short term sells

1 Like

You are all over that the USD strength today. Well played!

1 Like

mannn I am in love with this lol it’s becoming second nature to me, I put in sooo many hours trying to get this LOL I’m about finished for the day though

1 Like

This is all live and in real-time.

Here are the trade setups we are watching today and review of the market.

Enjoy and thank you for watching!

GU went right to that support. Now I’m looking for it to push up, so let’s see what price does

2 Likes

Nice one. I’m watching.

2 Likes

yea, everything to me is just based on past levels of support and resistance. I focus on the major levels on higher time frames, and pay attention to price action when it’s at those levels to determine whether I want to buy or sell, or just stay out the trade altogether. Shoot for 20-30 pips per trade, get the hell out, and repeat the process over again

1 Like

We are watching closely GBP/USD closely for a break of 1.2278 but until then support is holding.

Solid positions taking on XAU/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY

Gbp/Usd - 24:01 Stop loss & take profit levels broken down 1:24:42

Xau/Usd (gold) - 1:42:39

Eur/Usd - 6:38 & Take Profit level 1:03:13

Usd/Jpy - 8:20

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We have a shorter than normal trading session to share.

Focus is on EUR/USD and XAU/USD shorts and USD/JPY long.

Good thing we stepped aside on the AUD/JPY breakout yesterday which has since proved to be false.

Keep an eye out (an alert set) on GBP/USD for a breakdown below 1.2786 which will offer a nice opportunity.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Have a great day.

1 Like

GU definitely broke through support and is now at a nice trend support level. I see price heading back UP either at this level, or at support at around 1.27433

1 Like

I also have my take profit in the same area around 1.2722

My stop loss on the break is pretty tight at the high of today’s daily. If it doesn’t pierce and fall on this break I am out.

1 Like

it might do a slight retest before pushing further down to that support. I’m just going to wait until next week to hop in on GU

1 Like

This was my prediction when it bounced off the 1.20 area a couple months ago:

I can see it eventually hitting 1.44 zone for a big double bottom. Not sure if it’ll have the strength to move up to 1.70 though.

It’s very cool that we finally have something like that anyway where we can learn from some other person videos right in our forum here for whatever reasons out there. I do not want to go into details but what is happening here in reality. I do not see that at all.

We Veterans Day in the United States today and I would like to thank all of those in the USA and around the world who have served for freedom and liberty.

Fantastic session today. Lot’s to learn from in this video

56:51 The best way for a beginner to start trading Forex

40:20 Bitcoin price analysis

1:50:18 GBP/USD Forecast