Dan Legg named in Daily Mail scammers article - please be aware of Daniel Legg

Daily Mail article on FX / Forex trading Scammers - https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/beatthescammers/article-8522169/Beware-bedroom-traders-boasting-fortunes-currency-bets.html

Daniel Legg is part of the same broker affiliate / sham “fx” course scam ring as James Watts and Ashley Richards.

Dan Legg (TeamFX / Tradeinbox / Synergy FX) got onto Channel 4 & Channel 5

James Watts (The Forex Hub) got onto the same show as Dan Legg on Channel 5.

Ashley Richards was on “young welsh and pretty minted” - which the BBC has now removed from air (and the associated website article) after I repeatedly complained.

please read the Daily Mail article - this is just the beginning of the end for these three.

This has taken a lot of background work by Miles & myself along with many others - we must make sure the truth is known about these scammers and their instasham lifestyles.

3 Likes

UPDATE:

Daniel Legg owns TeamFX Limited in the UK. TEAMFX LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

Daniel Legg is promoting signals from Tradeinbox Limited & Educate2Trade Limited (Synergy FX) run by Stephen Meli.

Dan Legg is listed as an “employee” on the about us section and Tradeinbox lists TeamFX as their partner. https://www.tradeinbox.co.uk/teamfx

Daniel Legg stated to the Daily Mail he doesn’t sell signals and that the signals business is now with Tradeinbox Limited - that move occurred around April 21st - if you look at my blog, I have the evidence where Dan Legg pushed hist business into Stephen Meli’s Tradeinbox Limited.

On the TeamFX website is an oddball video trying to flog a sham course featuring Dan Legg in some dump of a training room with Stephen Meli.

On 14.07.2020 Daniel Legg has been outed as a fraudster in the UK newspaper The Daily Mail. Beware 'bedroom traders' boasting of fortunes made from currency bets | This is Money

Dan Legg’s right hand man & ‘employee’ of TeamFX Harrison Newman has been put on the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Warning Register for fraud, July 2020. Harrison Newman | FCA

1 Like

You forgotten to include another chap called Curtis Fox drives a pink Audi R8. He’s pals with Dan Legg and hangs round with these scam rings. He’s also in the process of launching a forex trading course. So be weary signing up for that!

His current website seems to be offline so I couldn’t post it here for you!