David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

As I read through the posts it’s like playing for David, not as hard as we all think working is a hard ting haha. So I just want him to play :slight_smile:

Yeah Dave, forget beer and rest this weekend…

I’d like you to analyze all the charts for me as well.

I’ll expect the report on my desk promptly before Monday London Open.

C’mon… Really?

Massive pull back to form a pin bar coming back into the BBZone on the GU set up in the last minute of the candle, looks very interesting indeed :slight_smile:

Hi,

Kores, I’m spending a lot of my time here as well as doing my own trading… I’m probably spending more time here than I really should. So not I’m not going to spend my weekend analyzing all of those charts for you… sorry, but I have a life, and as I said I already spend a lot of time here and on the old forum.

I think I post enough and will continue to post enough in coming days/weeks which I believe will be enough for you to get the understanding.

David

How did I know that was coming, probably common sense :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still finding my way around IFR, I just found the options maturity calendar today.

Now, let’s see where that order board is…

Eur/Usd was under 1.2165 which you pointed out it will be a massive sell-off if it goes under…
(may it be on monday)
so have a nice weekend to all! cheers

Hi, wow, this thread as exploded, I just now came to the end of it;) !!! And Im going to be super selfish here, and will say Im happy you came here, I would never have found you if else, this seem so simple and straightforward!

Right now I have only one question, and I dont remember if it has been asked or answered :confused:
If todays bias is long(dvs price is above BBZone), could we sell if price breaks out of BBZone for Short, or do we have to wait for the price to cross the 100SMA too before shorting?

I have a feeling we dont need to wait for that. That we just see what PA does inside of BBZone and act accordingly?

And again, thanks for showing up here :smiley: I’ll probably be one of the other lurkes in here trying to pick up all you have to teach:) Thanks!

Hi David,

I understand you trade primarily London and your reasons why. However, if you were trading during NY or Asia, would there be any adjustments to your approach?

Nick

[B]GBP/USD:[/B]

The GBP has moved well into the BBZone… but so far the market still favors the bulls as there is no hourly close below the zone. Remember, the price will have to move below and close below, then hold the zone as resistance to turn the market bias bearish.

We did have a spike below the zone. but it was quickly rejected back up above.

I have a few questions… which I will ask you guys on the next post.

I believe it would be pretty hard to trade Asia with his method, considering most of the currencies move the width of a atom during the session (I’m Australian, try to understand my agony)

Hi Nick,

No there isn’t any adjustments needed, its the same techniques used regardless of the session… but you will have to re-analyze the charts to see if the BBZone has shifted from the previous session and so on… byt apart from that no, nothing else has to change.

Most of the guys I know from your neck of the woods trade a lot of order flow which I was talking about a few posts ago.

Your range bound sessions are pretty cool for that.

Lol you’re not wrong, I’ve just had to remove my subscription as my inbox is just filling up and I wasn’t keeping abreast of it. Must be the busiest thread on BP currently, I’ve certainly never had to unsubscribe from one before.

I’ll look into it

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

How do you think I feel!

I’m the one answering it all :wink:

The thought had occurred to me - I don’t know you well enough to presume to judge anything else about you, but I must say your work ethic is exemplary!!

And on that note, have a good weekend, David. And enjoy a beer, in between doing others’ charts lol.

ST

Okay here is my questions…

Do you like the structure in which the analysis is delivered here, or do you feel its hard to understand.

Do you find the thread to be hectic/frantic and hard to follow

Do I explain things clearly

Would you prefer another way of me delivering the analysis and charts (style/format)

David

I am with you Nick. I live in the Washington DC metropolitan area, so when I wake up to get ready for work, the London session has been underway for a few hours. By the time I get home from work, the NY session had closed. The only time I could try and trade is during the Sydney and Tokyo sessions. I would like to know if we can still use the techniques that David is sharing with us to trade during those sessions?

Do you like the structure in which the analysis is delivered here, or do you feel its hard to understand.

[B]Very much so, easy to understand and makes perfect sense as you walk us through step by step.[/B]

Do you find the thread to be hectic/frantic and hard to follow

[B]Not to me personally, I’m sure the older minds might struggle :P[/B]

Do I explain things clearly

[B]Makes perfect sense, any confusion for me personally is just the lack of understanding, getting better as you post more examples though :)[/B]

Would you prefer another way of me delivering the analysis and charts (style/format)

[B]Fine as it is, just keep updating as much as you can without hindering your own trading and ill be 100% happy :)[/B]