David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

David:
Its straightforward,

Each number is a strike level/barrier, left and right.

Everything with single currency (JPY, GBP, TRY, AUD, NZD) are against the $ unless they give the other currency (A/JPY)

Question:

Why EUR/USD at the top then??

Cable - Boy am I glad I didn’t jump on that breakout band-wagon!

Only fools sell low and buy high… I told you that many times.

yap, not exactly at the point 1.2149… down it goes really scalper …

touch and go… so fast and furious… tokyo drift…woohoooooo

USD/CHF and EUR/JPY are looking a bit fruity as well

Maybe the person who typed it felt like? Maybe he got out the left hand side of bed this morning instead of the right, or maybe he had tony the tiger cornflakes instead of his normal ones.

Why would I know, email IFR and ask to speak to the person who wrote it!

What does it matter anyway.

Look at the currency and prices… its common sense to figure it out.

Morning diddles, your late today. You not normally here early?

i know of a hedge fund which did this, and it has since been unwound, and one bank recently did it infamously - JPM CIO desk (bruno iksil) and we all know how that ended.

averaging down / martinghale was also common to do in mean reverting spread trades commonly traded in prop firms, but most of these spreads are no longer mean reverting (oil cal spreads, euribor/shatz et al).

What language is this? Must be OF as I am not conversant with that yet! :18:

morning david / all - got a bit of hangover, friend visiting from abroad.

just missed the Eu order flow trade off the 150. slow reactions.

is anybody keeping an eye on e/g? could it be the start of an uptrend? broke 200 1h sma and is consolidating there a bit.

I think because the 200sma is so far above the 100sma we shouldnt expect a reversal aka for it to keep rallying, I am keeping an eye on it to come back down to the B/B zone so I can watch 15min chart for PA indicators.

I took the 1.2150 short was a sweet trade.

Cheers David

Hello there. Saw few post’s where fellow trader’s took short positions at 1.2150. But price did not hit 1.2150 in my platform. It has reached 1.2148. Have you took the trade on the close of 5min candle ? Im confused here.

OOOoops, I am sorry, I was not aware that we have to master with a dozen of pictures and posts something that took you years to master (or few months at least with professional training and background).

Excuse me if English is not my mother language and I don’t catch all the financial jargon on the first shot.

Apologies for bothering you

Gerry

Hi jshear … apart form that level being almost in line with the 100MA …was there anything else which you used as confirmation for that trade?

Gold seems to be on the move…

1 hour chart:

15 min chart:

Looking for new BB zone/correction zone. I’m anticipating a big move up, back to 1600-1700 area.
Any comments/suggestions?

it was at 1.2149 for me. so, was this the first test of 1.2150 or is the first test of “the real level” still comming up? were this just the “small” orders before 1.2150 and the main amount is still lying around at 1.2150?

Yes offers at that level that were reported. This is using Davids order flow trading.

Jeff

For me as yesterday I traded the euro test of a bid level on second touch which David recommends not to do so today since 1.2150 already played out I won’t trade it again. I will trade the 1.2100 option level if this level is in play before the 10am eastern or 3pm UK time option expiry time.

Jeff