David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

it hit 150 with my broker but you would not have been able to sell 150 as it never went bid. though i have just checked again and can see that the chart now says 149.4. hmmm odd. no way would have been able to sell on my platform cos takes couple fo secs to execute a trade.

i may have to look into getting ecn, some SBs do it apparently. no idea how good they are.

oh well.

hi TP, yes looking at this though it has a tendency to move sideways for a few days so it may be a slow burner. some of the other crosses look like they could turn also ej, gj et al.

You didnā€™t bother me.

I simply told you that this has been covered past 3-4 days and that Iā€™m not spending my time repeating it. If you bother to go back and read it, and your still unsure then I will help.

But read the posts first.

[B][I]I was not aware that we have to master with a dozen of pictures[/I][/B]

Its the 25th of July, I started this thread 7 days ago, and just recently past 3-4 days started order flow coachingā€¦ give me a freckn break, I think Iā€™m doing an okay job so far with the chart posting and explanations. And really, Iā€™m supposed to be on a 2 day break from hereā€¦ but still here.

Howā€™s the 2 day break going David? Looking forward to getting back? haha!

Guys if your new to reading the thread read the pdf posted by David yesterday that was written by one of our fellow members. We need to stay moving forward in this thread not going back over stuff already discussed in detail by David. Keep up the great work David!!

Cheers

Jeff

PS The link to the pdf is on the first page and post by David

Youā€™re doing f**king good job here !!

its a bit too close to making new highs so cannot draw the zone on yet til a bit of a pullback. but i agree with your zone if it had stayed there.

Hi Biker883,

He not saying about youā€¦ its meā€¦haha

I also had a hard time catching up the post just by readingā€¦ wonder how you manage to catch up as you still need to rely most of our postsā€¦ Kudos to you.

Tiring man.

Have a break . have a Kit-Katā€¦

Your chart is the mid price. (IT-Finance)

The quotes are the bid/askā€¦ inter-market the spreads are almost zilch and pricing is superior. So for an offer level watch your ask quote to hit. For a bid level, watch your bid to hit and execute. You have to factor that in, becasue your paying a spread and your pricing/quotes can be 1-3 pips out from intermarket pricing.

ps: I quoted the wrong post above. Its aimed at the EURO 1.2150 offers posts.

You are right. Itā€™s cause of the retail brokerā€™s. By the time the trade is executed, price might have already traveled 2 or 3 pipā€™s and sometimes re-quotes. Making up order flow trading with these retail brokerā€™s seem to be so hectic.
Could anyone suggest some good brokerā€™s for performing OF scalping ?

EUR/USD is back up at BB-zone. Looking for bearish signal to go short. Lunch time break though so little volume, might wait til 1.30pm UK time.
Anyone else seeing this?

btw do all the option contracts ALWAYS run out at 15 gmt? donā€™t think anybody has asked this yet

Iā€™m cream crackered, you guys are hard work.

Tastefullvenom,

Excuse me for answering as your question was not directed at me. However, that level was also the 38.2 fib retracement level (19 July high -24th July low), as well as a significant area of support / stagnation on Friday 20th, and the top of the weekend gap.

I took 22 pips here! Entered on 5min divergence on a MACD OsMA set to Davidā€™s recommended 30,45,15. Cheers, David!

Lyall

Note: the use of an OsMA is not one of Davidā€™s recommendations, but I find it useful for seeing short term divergence.

Yes, was hoping for a rail tracks on 15M, then it looked like a possible evening star 1H, then possible 1-2-3 on 15M but nothing has printed yet.

On a side not, 100 pages in less than 7 days, thatā€™s got to be some kind of record!

No, there are other cuts (Tokyo, Sydney, Wellington), but the New York cut is the only one of interest during the day. Some options donā€™t expire for days, weeks and months. But are still valid barriers each day if price is next to it.

edit - david has just answered. ignoreā€¦

i think american options do, but european options & asian options will be different. thats one for google, as i really do not know but i am sure i read the other day an option expiring during asian session. they all have slightly diff characteristics btw, its not that they are only traded in a certain region.

thks david re the bid/offer/interbank. i understand that on my price quotes i cannot hit say 150 til it goes bid.

I thought I was getting to grips with forex trading, but this thread has made me realise I havenā€™t got a clue!!:15:

Back to page 1 AGAINā€¦:slight_smile:

I took a trade on the audusd but it got stopped out. Had a rejection off the correction zone I drew between the 38.2 and 50 fibs with the 1 hr 200 sma in it, which was backed up by bearish regular divergence.

Anyone care to comment on what they would have done different?

Its a 15 min chart with the 800 sma in turquoise (200 sma 1 hr).

thank you very much. hope you are not ā€œcream crackeredā€ as you put it (had to look it up at urban dictionary) because of my question. would feel very guilty. you are doing a great job here david and if you donā€™t feel like answering every question (especially those who have been answered before), just dont! do not even reply with ā€œi already answered that oneā€, just ignore them. let all the other members that already know the answer, answers them.

so please david: donā€™t let yourself be bothered by us. you should enjoy this as much as we do. and we most certainly donā€™t want you to get a ā€œburnoutā€ because of this :slight_smile:

cheers

p.s. i thought you are having a 2 day break. if you say so, just do it! :slight_smile: