David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Also to be spoken to on twitter you need to follow someone.

ie just follow the people who have followed you.

Just ignore me I had a senior moment.

Wow, I had seen that option on the web platform, but never understood it until now. That is really cool. Have a small position in as a test. Thanks for sharing!

So quiet here, this morning :smiley:

Morning,

not feeling all that great today folksā€¦ late night food and up till 3am trading Aisa.

But will try and do a bit here when I can.

because the market is so quiet

You donā€™t sleep do you?

I got it from BUZZ-OPTION-[Pair]

You still feeling confident about the binary option?

Iā€™m always confidant!

Tried PMā€™ing you but you have switched it off. Was keeping my own doc till your excellent one came out. If you really want to pass on the torch I guess it would give me even more of an excuse to hang out here.

I guess all the UK bunch on this thread must be suffering the Broadband meltdown predicted over the Olympics! I canā€™t see how this thread could be quiet for two and a half hours trading time otherwise! :13:

Closest to Market Option Expiries Today:

EUR/USD closest-to-market option expiry for todayā€™s NY cut is 1.2300 strike
USD/JPY 78.15 & 78.30 expiries today*(closest-to-market)
AUD/USD option barriers @ 1.0450 & 1.0500

Charles

David Could you Clear my doubtā€¦Is it all broker are stopped and blocked our real account while We are going to take profit continuouslyā€¦
IF no please Tell me some good brokers ā€¦(what about OANDA and fxprimus )ā€¦
Because Im scare to deposit my Hardly earned money in to real account .Im little bit good at Demo acount past 1 Yearā€¦Please reply ā€¦

Iā€™m still very new to options and order flow trading to make any kind of intelligent comment, but it seems to me like all of the options holders are expecting the prices to be in a ā€œcertainā€ range come Monday:

Charles

maybe i saw someone on the thread post short gbp according to reuters, i did good on euro and pound yesterday as i was long on both as both currency was in the bull power zone inline with Sir Davids MAā€™s. so yesterday i predicted and posted pull back on euro to 38% fib it happened today i went long again at the fib , and i front run the order with a stop just below the fib. and just closed out at the high almostā€¦I will never go against the MA from Sir Davidā€¦thats why i am on this thread

Eur/Usd

Good offers 1.2330 thru 1.2350
Bids 1.2230 and larger at 1.2200, stops 1.2220
Buy stops 1.23340 and 1.2360

Charles

chillout Friday for all with big hopes :slight_smile: I just want to say that I have a little more risk appetite this day, knowing that price will go both way, so started to play hedge as they may call :smiley: ( with so little amounts that account must bear it ) Anyone in the same idea?
I tried to save the PDF in 1st page, but havenā€™t succededā€¦ hm, Iā€™ll try to imbide Daveā€™s method in the weekend, cause till then I just rushed these pages, anyway, it is exciting! :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend!

Did someone mention weekendā€¦thank ducks :39: its Friday.

My binaries look like they have went pete-tongā€¦ so feel free to laugh at me for going against the bias and trendā€¦ your welcome. But there is still hope and time :54:

I just woke up past 5 mins, still feel shattered so I wont be doing much in the markets today, stayed up late til 3am trading the miserable Asian session which moved whatā€¦ about a 20 pip rangeā€¦

David

ps: pete-tong (wrong)

Markets have done weirder things.

I only have a binary option for today. Just didnā€™t feel in the mood of doing all the normal things to prepare for a trade, and I really really hate holding positions over weekends :26:

It is amazing how many times Greece ruins a great short or long over a weekend!

PS I am still hoping US session brings the bears, but if not lets hope babypips lets you have a webinar :59: