David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Blue typing above is my answers.

Bids @ 1.5670-75

These ones didnt have the strenght to make the move :S too bad i got entry on those ehehe

OF wont win 100% nothing will so letā€™s move onā€¦

Yeah I think those old levels just below it were still in playā€¦unfortunately

.60-.65 were OF levels from US Session

where you got that info ?

Davids blog. I think he gave the link earlier. Fxjefferson.com

nop the ones played there were the ones i mentionedā€¦

there is an option barrier at 1.5660, so you could have played this with a SL of 10, 15 pips, now you would have gotten some pips :stuck_out_tongue:

my stops was 10 entrys 75 and 70 ā€¦

75 as stopedā€¦

I took the trade at 75 and 70 i was stopped out on the first trade but i moved my SL down a bit when i noticed there was some levels of interest at 60-65 so i am still in the second trade.

1.5670-75 are still in play.

The low made was 1.5663

i managed to bag 5 pips, on 2 positions, but only 3 were mine, the other 2 went to the retailerā€¦ anxious to see what will happen with U/J

75 stopped yes. 70 is still in play and you should have booked at least 5 on that.

70 gave 5 tops. 75 got screwed with lower bidsā€¦

yes i should add booked those 5 well but i didnt sl still off thereā€¦ not looking good for the momentā€¦

got hammered -20 pips on there :S

life goes onā€¦

It was pretty hot on the 1.5670/75

Exited @1.5675

Now 1.5656

I trust more the Swiss barriers.

I trade 3 contracts as stated before.

1 gets closed around 5ish pips, the 2nd gets closed around 8ish pips and the other gets left to ride if possible. The stop gets trailed all the time.

So price moves around +5, the stop get moved to entry and 1 contract closes. Price moves to 8-10 pips, the stop gets moved to +5 and the second contract closes. For every 5 pips price moves, the stop moves 5 pips on the last contract.

I wont be around for the rest of the day. Got to much stuff to get sorted and done for my big day on Monday.

i managed to open 2 positions on the G/U at 1.5670, but 3 itā€™s almost impossible to open manuallyā€¦ and fortunately, i ā€œmanagedā€ to sell one position at 1.5675 instead of buy, so i got there another 5 pips, but at first i regretted that