David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

I enjoy scalping before it hits the level. When it gets within about 5-10 pips I start playing with it because there’s a lot of push and pull. Maybe I shouldn’t do that but so far so good.

Hi dwvelarde,

thanks for you reply, do you have any example on how you plot fib on 1D chart and 1H chart, still confuse how to plot it. sorry that i still not understand without any graph.

hey all, just when had you seen [B]usd-cad[/B] and [B]eur -usd[/B] go the [B]same direction[/B] before ? I’ve never :slight_smile: what’s that?

Euro got to 1.2319.5 (not 1.2320) before dropping like a stone for 25 pips! Did anyone’s broker give them 1.2320?

1.2319.5 here aswell on Pepperstone

Will watch my brokers to see how they behave around these OF trades. I might have to lose a pip and enter early.

GBP approaching 1.5650!

G/J is interesting me right now. Price has entered a BBZ. It is also a possible H&S setup. I am therefore tempted to want the trend to change short. Any thoughts?

It’s looking good so far, do you drop down to 15 for confirmation of bias change or just look for consolidation on H1.

Price certainly blasted through the Bids and Barrier just above here.

Has this thread gone on holiday? It’s been like a wasteland these last two days! Maybe everyone is trying to read up on OT! I put myself in that category but would be very sad to lose the thread on correction zones and BB zones. :17:

Have you got me on an ignore list or are you just ignoring me? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still here… just really busy.

Have I got who on ignore? Te He.

I have 3 month live trading and training program starting on Monday for some followers. But I can host a free webinar for the bbzones and correction zones one night for anyone who want to sit in.

Not sure on space for the fee webinar, maybe 50-100 seats, and I will take questions and explain things with realtime charts and audio so you get a better understanding.

Leave it with me, and I will see if babypips wants to be part of it.

You just have to stick to the rules of engagement and not deviate off route… ain’t that what they say in the war movies?

Well the same is true for trading!

There’s no point me showing you something if you go off and change it around… I noticed someone using a 14 period MA and another using a 120 MA… The MA’s are 100-200 that’s it! You may have the 50 ma… I will allow you that one :wink:

Listen folks, the 1 hour stuff is not hard, trading the pro money zones is not hard, you have the details, you have the plan, you just stick to it and let the price come to you, and show you what its going to do.

I have covered everything there is to cover in terms of BBZones and correction zone trading, to the point where I just repeat the same stuff.

Everything that you need to know is on this thread.

Some Charts:

USD/CAD

GBP/USD

EUR/JPY

EUR/USD

And do remember to add a little bit of …

Hi guys, I have been scripting a bit, I just made an indicator that if you edit a text file, it wil automatically add a horizontal line to your chart :wink:

the indicator checks if the file is modified by the filesize, so if it seems to not work just add a comment or something.
also, if it cannot find a price, it wont add a line for the symbol…

#Symbol|Price |text

# is a comment, the lines is ignored

| is a delimiter beetween each field.

please use no spaces in price or symbol…

#blank lines are also ignored…

#EUR
EURUSD|1.2000|1.2000
EURUSD|1.2100|1.2100
EURUSD|1.2130|1.2130
EURUSD|1.2150|1.2150
EURUSD|1.2200|1.2200
EURUSD|1.2235|1.2235
EURUSD|1.2300|1.2300
EURUSD|1.2380|1.2380
EURUSD|1.2400|1.2400
EURUSD|1.2500|1.2500
EURUSD|
EURUSD|
EURUSD|
EURUSD|
EURUSD|

#GBP
GBPUSD|1.5660|1.5660
GBPUSD|1.5460|1.5460

#EUR/GBP
EURGBP|0.7900|0.7900

#AUD/USD
AUDUSD|1.0500|
AUDUSD|1.0470
AUDUSD|1.0100|1.0100

todays levels…

So save the Option_lines indicator in “C:\Program Files (x86)\OANDA - MetaTrader\experts\indicators” (Change “OANDA - MetaTrader” for whatever broker you use…

save the txt file in .\expers\files

Enjoy :slight_smile:

indicators.zip (5.8 KB)

posted order flow stuff before here it is again on thishttp://www.sendspace.com/file/y8qyjo link, pretty much covers what David has said on flow…

Download OPTIONS.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

VERY COOL!

Thanks for this, it makes adding the lines a snap and works like a charm!

Any way to add a description to the lines via the txt doc?

Charles

I missed this one on the gbpusd. Been waiting for one like this all week, I go out and do the shopping, come back, look at my charts and I’m tearing my hair out.