Day Trading Binary Options

Existing Home Sales Declined strengthening the great british pound here is my winning trade

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A CHANCE TO PROFIT FROM THIS AS WELL, IF NOT TRIED AND TESTED AND WILL MAKE MONEY WITH MY NEXT TRADE TOMORROW.

I’m also new bie on this community. But I like your posts, gathering knowledge and getting ideas from experts is my task now.
Thanks to everyone!

Great to have you on the thread and i am glad my trades are helping you, will you be trading crude oil inventories today when the report is released?

Crude oil futures fell to more than two-week lows on Wednesday, extending losses from the previous session as concerns that crude oil supplies could continue to rise dramatically as U.S. oil production continues to increase.
Crude oil falls to more than 2-week lows ahead of inventory dataNYMEX crude lower ahead of U.S. inventories report
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, crude oil futures for delivery in June were down 0.43% to $101.31, the lowest price since April 8. The May contract expired at the close of trade on Tuesday.
Investors were looking ahead to the weekly Energy Information Administration report on U.S. crude stockpiles, scheduled for release later in the trading day, in order to gauge the demand outlook in the world’s largest energy consumer.
Analysts were expecting the report to show a 2.27 million barrel increase in oil inventories last week, while gasoline inventories were expected to have declined.
Last week the EIA reported that crude oil inventories rose by a larger than forecast 10.01 million barrels in the week ended April 11. It was the largest one-week increase in U.S. oil stockpiles in 13 years.
Total domestic oil supplies stood just 3.4 million barrels below the peak reached in May 2013 as of last week.
A report from the American Petroleum Institute late Tuesday showed U.S. oil inventories rose by 519,000 barrels last week, while gasoline stocks fell by 3.4 million barrels and distillate stocks increased by 570,000 barrels.
Meanwhile, Brent oil for June delivery edged up 0.07% to $109.35 a barrel on the ICE Futures Exchange in London, while the spread between the Brent and U.S. crude contracts stood at $8.04.
Brent crude remained supported above the $109 level as investors weighed concerns over ongoing unrest in eastern Ukraine and data from China showing that the decline in manufacturing activity slowed this month.
Data released on Wednesday showed that the preliminary reading of China’s HSBC manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 48.3 this month, up slightly from a final reading of 48.0 in March, but still below the 50 line separating expansion from contraction.

I won 7 out of 9. I’m getting better. I will be so happy when the day comes and I will be doing $1000 trades like Denham!

Here is an example. I am trading from the 5 min charts. I place S/R lines on the 15 min, and drop down to the 5 min. I am looking for price to react to a S/R level, AND be outside the bolinger band, AND stochastic is above 80 and starting to curve down, showing overbought, OR below 20 and curving up showing oversold.

TRADE ALERT: Core Durable Goods Orders measures the change in the total value of new orders for long lasting manufactured goods, excluding transportation items. Because aircraft orders are very volatile, the core number gives a better gauge of ordering trends. A higher reading indicates increased manufacturing activity.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

TRADE TIME: 13:30 LONDON GMT
AMOUNT: 1000
CURRENCY: GBP/USD

HAPPY TRADING

ANOTHER WINNER!!! STRONG RESULTS IN THE US WITH CORE DURABLE GOODS ORDERS PROFITED ME ANOTHER $800 TODAY, I PLACED A PUT ON GBP/USD MEANING THE DOLLAR TO STRENGTHEN AGAINST THE POUND.

I PLACED A 30 MINUTE OPTION AND INVESTED $1000 DOLLARS WITH https://binarykings.co.uk WITH A RETURN OF 80%.

TOTAL PROFITS OVER 2 TRADES IS $1600

DID ANY TRADERS READING THIS THREAD HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO FOLLOW MY TRADES?

I really like your trading style. I have never seen anyone trade binaries to the news releases like you do. I like it a lot and plan on taking them with you, if the time they come out is not while I’m at work…

Hey Denham,
i also like your style, and the Binary kings platform is so easy to use. The app for smartphone is also so user friendly.
I’m in and following!

hopefully ITM as well

Im glad you like them, obviously you always have to take precautions because if the figures are extremely close or mixed as in some good some poor, its very hard to predict and technical traders can make the market move unpredictably.

you can always get a few gem trades in the week and i will make sure i post them up on the thread so you guys can take advantage of them.

Hey Denham
waiting with baited breath!!
regards

The dollar was broadly lower against the other major currencies on Friday, as sentiment on the greenback remained fragile ahead of a U.S. consumer sentiment report later in the day, although concerns over tensions in Ukraine still lent support to the safe-haven dollar.

TRADE: GBP/USD
EXECUTION TIME 12:15 LONDON GMT
AMOUNT: $500

Total $2000 profit this week here is today trade now closed and i have received back in my bank account already, i think a few BEERS are deserved after this week.

TRADE ALERT: U.S. stock futures pointed to a lower open on Friday, as concerns over mounting tensions between Russia and Ukraine weighed on equity markets across the board, while investors eyed the release of U.S. consumer sentiment data later in the day.

AMOUNT: $1000
TRADE: NASDAQ FUTURE
EXECUTION TIME: 22:00 LONDON GMT
POSITION: PUT

I couldn’t resist this last trade hope you guys have a chance to trade it as well

Hey Denham

i followed that last one right to the money!!

thanks, and looking forward

regards

DP

TRADE ALERT The National Association of Realtors (NAR) Pending Home Sales Report measures the change in the number of homes under contract to be sold but still awaiting the closing transaction, excluding new construction.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

TRADE: GBP/USD
AMOUNT: $1000
TIME: 16:00 LONDON GMT

Will there be any traders following this trade today?

Hey Denham

I,m In !!

DP

How much are you trading and who are you trading with? do you trade forex or binary options?

News released better than expected results by a mile another $800 profit in the bag with Binary kings

I placed a PUT on the GBP/USD meaning the pound to weaken against the dollar

who else made money money money !!!