Day Trading Binary Options

yes why not, usually i wouldn’t go for this trade but its worth a go maybe have a small punt with a $100 to test the water.

This trade looks more like a USD/CAD trade as the countries are releasing their reports at the same time meaning there could be some high competition between the two currencies.

TRADE: USD/CAD
AMOUNT: $100
EXECUTION TIME: 15 MINUTES

TIP OF THE DAY: remember to always keep a log of your trade and if it worked well for you, take a screen shot of the report once it is released. log it in word and write a small summary of what happened, always remember to look at previous, forecast and actual, when this report is released again in a month or so you will have that extra edge when trading because you will have experience trading it and what happened last time.

Ok so had a go at this trade, normally not one i would go for, but due to Canada having better results than the US i sold the USD.

very close to making a loss but it came through trading $100 and making $80 i suppose that will pay for lunch.

I am looking forward to the oil report tomorrow. Do you see any other news that might interfere with that one?

Yes Amish,

Ill be there also, cant wat!!

DP

Hi Amish, nothing should interfere with the Crude Oil Report tomorrow, just have to keep a close eye on what is going on in Russia and Ukraine, higher tensions should increase the price of Oil, but i’m sure the 15 minute option we are going to be taking will not be affected.

TRADE: CRUDE OIL
AMOUNT: $1250
TIME: 15:30 LONDON GMT

be great to here from anyone who will be following along with us, if you get a chance please rate this thread.

HAPPY TRADING

Hi Denham,
I’m following and very interested. I’m a little confused about which way to trade. The forecast is for lower inventory. So would that make the price go up or down? And would we be trading the GBP/USD? I’m gonna follow this thread. This looks easier than sitting and watching indicators. Good luck all.

Lower inventory means higher demand and a higher price. If the inventory is high, that means they have a lot on hand, and the price goes down.
For the crude oil report, we will be trading a contract on oil itself. Not gbp/usd. We trade gbp when the news is related to the usd.

Amish has it down to a T now, this is correct. this is a weekly report so you can make big bucks when trading and it is highly predictable.

Gold inches higher with Yellen testimony, Ukraine violence in focus.

Gold prices inched higher on Wednesday, as investors awaited testimony from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen later in the day, while worries about escalating violence in Ukraine continued to boost demand for the haven asset.
Gold inches higher with Yellen testimony, Ukraine violence in focusGold higher ahead of Yellen testimony
On the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, gold for June delivery held in a range between $1,307.10 a troy ounce and $1,313.70 an ounce.
Gold last traded at $1,311.00 an ounce during European morning hours, up 0.18%, or $2.40. Futures dipped 0.05%, or 70 cents on Tuesday to settle at $1,308.60.
Gold prices were likely to find support at $1,272.00 an ounce, the low from May 2 and resistance at $1,326.90, the high from April 15.
Fed chief Janet Yellen was expected to reiterate that the central bank intends to keep rates on hold for longer, in spite of last month’s stronger-than-forecast U.S. nonfarm payrolls report in her congressional testimony later in the session.
Meanwhile, investors continued to monitor events in Ukraine, as conflict between the government and pro-Russian separatists continued to escalate, stoking fears that the crisis will develop and drag the U.S. deeper into the standoff.

The West is accusing Russia of leading a separatist revolt in eastern Ukraine after it annexed Crimea last month.
Gold, seen as a safe haven investment, usually benefits from geopolitical turmoil.
Also on the Comex, silver for July delivery inched down 0.06%, or 1.2 cents, to trade at $19.63 a troy ounce. Silver ended Tuesday’s session up 0.38%, or 7.4 cents, to settle at $19.64 an ounce.
Elsewhere in metals trading, copper for July delivery shed 0.57%, or 1.8 cents, to trade at $3.040 a pound.
Data released earlier showed that China’s HSBC Services Purchasing Managers Index ticked down to 51.4 in April from 51.9 in March, underlining concerns that an economic slowdown in the world’s second-largest economy is deepening.
The Asian nation is the world’s largest copper consumer, accounting for almost 40% of world consumption last year.

Do you have experience with indicators?

so im hoping everyone is trading crude oil right now with the price to increase ITM at the moment

I have some experience with indicators. That’s the only way I have traded. I am just now getting into trading with the news. I started in forex but wasn’t doing very good. Found binary options and I like it better.
Oil is looking like a winner except my platform made me take a 30 minute trade.

Yes i have taken a 30 minute option as well, some times that can work better as you may miss the rebound from people profit taking. are you trading with http://binarykings.co.uk ?

No but I am thinking about switching. I fell for the line “with this indicator you can quit your day job” and deposited money with Binary International. They are OK but the indicator is not that accurate. I didn’t do my homework before getting into binary options. Looks like it will be ITM anyway. I’m glad I found you guys and this thread.

WOW Great win with that oil news. Can’t wait for the next trade.

May 07, 10:31 OIL 107.230  107.475 May 07, 11:00:00 $10.00 70% $17.00 winner!!!

I LOVE OIL WEDNESDAY!

Another winner today trading Crude Oil Inventories $780 Profit in 30 Minutes

Im going to take this opportunity to explain to traders who are new to this thread how we did it.

So Crude Oil Inventories are released every wednesday at 15:30 London GMT

If there is under supply of oil in the US the price of Oil usually will go up
If there is an over supply of oil in the US the price of Oil usually will go down

Today Wednesday 7th May 2014 15:30 London GMT Crude Oil Inventories Report showed there is an under supply of Oil in the US shown below from a screen shot from the Economic Calendar

This when trading Binary options means you will need to place the following trade

TRADE: CRUDE OIL
EXECUTION TIME: 15-30 MINUTES
TRADE DIRECTION: CALL (price to go up)

Here is mine below

So I placed a Call on Oil and bought it at $100.135 a barrel I placed the trade so the option would expire after 30 minutes.

When the trade executed the price of Oil was at $100.855

http://binarykings.co.uk gave me a return of 78%

I traded with $1000 so i made a total PROFIT of $780.

HAPPY DAYS treat the girlfriend for dinner tonight

If you have a chance please like the thread, share and rate it so that other traders can read this and make money as well, hopefully they will contribute their ways of making pure profit as well.

DENHAM

[B]hi guyz, i m new to forex. i am visiting this thread from past 2 days as a guest and finally i registered on forums and decided to join u people so i can make profit with ur help.
Kindly suggest me a good broker to start. [/B]

Hi Student07 i trade with Binary kings http://binarykings.co.uk if you use them i will be able to talk you through everything much easier on what to trade what tools to use and easily navigate you round the site so that you can make maximum profit.