Day trading Secrets

Kind of looks like a head and shoulders.

Are you specifically trading head and shoulders or are you using other patterns?

For me what i saw its not Head and Shoulders,its just everyone bought and i sold thats it. Nothing more.

Hey guys look at this GPBUSD. He made a perfect suport line for you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I could care less about DOMs, volumes, heatmaps, or anything else. All I watch is price action, and it has served me well.

I disagree. While there are many times this is the case, most contrarian traders get slaughtered.

Open order books are mostly worthless and can be easily manipulated by the few brokers that offer them.

I agree with setting limit orders, but not in the way you’re using them. Limit orders are good because FOREX is a great limit order market. There is a lot of two-sided trading with plenty of ranges and opportunities to scalp.

I disagree. Liquidity does not necessarily mean market movement in one direction. That’s one of the reasons volume indicators are meaningless to FOREX.

Who’s morning are you talking about? There are three sessions in FOREX.

Thank goodness.

Hi guys,hope you all have a nice day. I am in a good mood today ,so i decided to share one of my strategies that i have been using for last few years
Its a simple one,its just suport and ressistance . After reading ,please open your charts and look for it ,do the work required from you, i cant do this for you-its all up to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Suport ( GBPUSD M30 )

1. Consolidation,with everyone that went BUY,price fell
    2.Another one lower,everyone sold,price went up
  2. When price went up from those sellers,price broker previous consolidation. Thats our signal for a potential trade. The reason is simple,if price moved higher than previous consolidation,it means there is none who protects price at that level,HE bought lower ,from everyone.
    4.Once price went higher (3) ,at very top,people will see it,and will buy as well,of c ourse price will fall. The price can fall in 2 different scenarios. 1-price goes down till the lower side of the previous consolidation that we went through. 2 Or it will go dawn until 80 % of the consolidation from witch this up trend started ( consolidation 2,from where it all started.) And here HE will add more to his possition,because people will see it and will SELL,He will buy from them ( he cant buy or sell huge size from one time,he will manipulate markets several times before he can sell it all or buy it all ). Thats our point to open trade . BUT REMEMBER PRICE CAN GO EVEN LOWER ,TILL 80% FROM CONSOLIDATION 2.
    NUMBER 6 ITS THE WHOLE AREA OF SUPPORT (AREA,NOT LINE BUT AREA)
    IF it goes to 100% ,it means there is none to protect it,you must quit trade and reverse,because since there is none to protect that price,it will go through it .

TIP. IF YOU DID ALL RIGHT ,BUT PRICE STILL STAY ON THE SAME LEVEL (4)AND CREATES A CONSOLIDATION BIGER (by time-longer) YOU MUST QUIT TRADE,IT MEANS MAJORITY CHANGED FROM SELL TO BUY,THATS WHY PRICE DONT GO UP,HIS BUY POSITIONS IS REVERSING INTO SELL . BUT THAT HAPPENS VERY RARE…

Ressistance its vice versa

ITS A SIMPLE TRADING STRATEGY,BUT IT WORKS. IT WORKS IN 85% OF CASES
I WONT EXPLAIN WHEN TO EXIT ,AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR ,AND WHY AND SO ON…THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH FOR YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

I took sell position in USDJPY chart on FOREX ON THE SAME DAY

And please,dont call it ‘‘head and shoulders’’ ,it is not,i hate when people call it by this name. Its totally different thing,with alot of rules in place. THATS WHY YOU TRIED YOUR HEAD AND SHOULDERS ,BUT IT DIDNT WORK EVERY TIME ,BECAUSE YOU DIDNT KNOW ALL THOSE RULES :sweat_smile:

One bank can play against another

And everyone will protect his are of interes,it may stay in consilidation for even few months,but eventually it will go up or down.
But we cant trade consolidations,the reason is very simple- ITS big boys batllefield ,not ours,we are too small,and also because if you see on higher time frame huge consolidation ,it doesnt mean you can trade it (from bottom to buy ,and from top to sell it) because you have no idea when price will leave this consolidation and in wich direction,you may only asume-but with assuming you wont go far :sweat_smile:

You cant trade it,even if price leaves this consolidation,because in many cases(90 %) price will leave this consolidation for one and only one intention-TO TAKE EVEN MORE LIQUIDITY. Price will catch those who will sell at the bottom,if price go lower the consolidation,as seen in this picture,BUT IT CAN BE VICE VERSA (from top ).TAKE CARE and never trade consolidations. For you to trade ,in market must be only 1 big player,so you just open with him,NOT 2

HE CAN PUSH PRICE AGAINST HIM,IF HE CAN GRAB SOME LIQUIDITY,HE WONT MISS THAT CHANCE FOR IT BRINGS HIM EVEN MORE PROFIT LATER ON

Hey, bro . Price consolidation = average price

What exactly you want to tell?

Are you looking to take profit at the circle that I drew?

No…It depends on situation…there is no such thing in markets that if you follow it ,it will work 100% of times.
Situations are different ,but what they all have in comon is that price will go against majority 90% of time :slight_smile:

By the way,dont try to do same as I did in that image,there are alot of thing that i dont explain here. So if that time i sold,next time i can buy,and price will go up,but if you will just follow it blindly,you will lose,and you will blame me …

CAD futures M15

GBP futures M15

Perfect entry on both … sold from resistance
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m assuming you primarily trade 15 min charts because you can see what’s going on easier?

yes,but when i have more free time i scalp using M1 and M5

1 Like

Can I ask when you scalp using M1 or M5, do you place a stop loss? And how many pips do you take profit for each trade?

I dont use stop loss,and my taky profit is not based on pips,but on areas and specific price. I dont trade pips, but money,never counted profits in pips :smile:

Can you explain a little bit about ‘specific price’? How do you manage your lost when price goes opposite with your way if you don’t use stop loss?

Thank you

That would be too good for you :wink:

1 Like

Guys ,i just saw several videos on youtube about FOREX trading,and what i’ve noticed is that people think they do forex if they sell EURUSD (for ex). It is not true, alot of people have been manipulated and lied to believe that if they sell 1 lot of eur usd (for ex) they do forex. FOR EX its abbreviation from Foreign Exchange (exchange your courency to a foreign one) ,in real FOREX MARKET you cant trade ,you cant open 1 lot sell or buy ,all you can do is to exchange a sum of money from one courency to a different one,this is done in SPOT chart,witch overall its just a simple exchange. For exemple: if eur.usd chart now is at price 1.10 (for ex) and you wanna do forex of 25k euro (minimum amount to be exchanged ,setted by market) into usd. For 25k euro you will get 27.500 USD (in case if price was 1.10 for eur/usd). Thats called spot . BUT when you open EURUSD and open 1 lot sell,or buy, this is not forex. This is CFD,witch stands for Contract For Difference . For exemple : if price for eur usd now its 1.10(for ex) and you sell 1 lot and if price falls down,you close your trade and you get the difference from first contract (when you opened trade) and the last contract (witch is the price when you closed the trade),you get that difference.
So dont be confused guys,and know the difference beetwen SPOT and CFD. Usually forex brokers will lie to you and tell you that you do forex with them,when in reality you just did CFD. Hope now you understand the difference :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: