Delta Phenomenon and Historical Data

The easiest way to do this is to use some pdf converter utility that is able to act as a printer driver to produce pdf documents from any program that allows printing (I’ve used these), and there may be some direct file converters as well. I just googled free pdf and it seemed a good start for looking at these.

J,

Ah yes, thanks! I totally forgot that I already have one of those installed. Well done! Well, maybe this weekend I’ll try Open Office again, and see if I can’t get some charts out of this!

Happy Pips,
Son of Sweden

glad to see people learning.
Just add my two centavos.

I use deltas, there great. But require a lot of set up. Once the preliminary work is done then it’s all about maintenance.

What makes deltas work is the accuracy of your statistical data.
There are two pieces to deltas, one the vertical lines that are cycles. The cycles are split into 4 parts, and then they repeat.
The second part is the actual delta points. The delta points are the least important of the two. If your vertical lines are not set up right you will never get statistical data that is work anything.
The vertical lines should be like a snap shot of a time period. And it you take out that snap shot you should be able to reasonably predict what will happen in the next snap shot of time. If you vertical lines or snap shot is a little off your pictures will never mesh up, and your data will be worthless.

I am using deltas on 3m, 15, 1hr, Daily, and 9Day charts right now.
I am still working out the statistics for some of them.
But I can verify that Deltas do work.

As for data I use what my MT4 broker provides me with and for the moment it is sufficient.

Well happy adventuring to you.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Silverone

Silverone,

First of all, let me welcome you to BabyPips forums! I’m honored that your first post happened to be in my thread. Secondly, thanks for keeping it brief and not spilling any of the “juicy details” of the Delta P.

To tell you the truth, though I have the book and have read through it, I haven’t actually gotten around to applying it yet. I really need to get down to business with Wilder’s “New Concept” systems before I spend time on this. It’s kinda my ‘pet project’ as it were. But don’t get me wrong, I’d love to discuss this with you when I get a little more time to work on it. Then maybe we can compare results?

Happy Pips,
Son of Sweden

Well, it’s been a week since my last post, and no news on the Delta Phenomenon (yes, I typed it out). But I wouldn’t say that I’m lazy, as Wilder’s other systems on Dale’s thread are moving in full swing and I’m doing well for the week. Once things get rolling, I shall resume my search for good data sources and prove once and for all, one way or the other, whether or not the Delta P works!

Happy Pips,
Son of Sweden

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/historical/

New video of gbpusd using a 96 lunar month time frame. As usual, no inversions ever. Check out my You Tube channel for all my Delta Phenomenon video’s to find out how to do Delta correctly.