Demo account balance

Hey Traders,

I want to ask if anyone can point me to a Broker that has a demo account where I decide on my trading account size. I have 2 accounts currently. The one gave me 100,000.00 and the the other 20,000.00.
I would like to demo trade with what I will most probably start a real account with later.
Thanks for your help in advance.

1 Like

I live in Australia and I know Pepperstone will setup a demo account with whatever balance you want. I’m guessing other brokers would also be willing to do the same. Just ask them.

1 Like

I found one that assisted me, thanks for those that replied.
Cheers

2 Likes

You can determine the price on an mt4 demo account. Open the account on the mt4 software, when you see the price box, edit it to your desired price. I am glad you found one already.

1 Like

Good for you! Which broker did you choose?

Hi All,
I am a beginner trader and have opened a demo account with MT4. I have someone questions regarding the profit (even though it is just demo) I see in one case i bought EURUSD at 1.17127 and sold at 1.17261. PIP increase of 134. My profit was $35.69. I am not sure if I traded at Standard Lot or Micro based on the profit. Under market execution I entered 0.20. Can someone please help explain how 134 pips = $35 in my case?
My leverage is 100:1 and i started with demo balance of $3000

i think you already got the answer you need actually, good luck and most welcome in baby pips forum , its a most knowledgeable forum, so bring good knowledge and experience from here.

Hi, I am glad to hear that you have find a broker already? Can you provide more details about this one?

I contacted support on Oanda and they guided me how to open a sub account, then transfer the amount I do not need ($99,000.00) in this case to the sub account. I am left with $1,000 in my trading account to trade with.
Cheers

The one that assisted to solve this was Oanda

Glad to know. I’m also using Oanda. :wink:

You should ask your 2 brokers directly about this.

Most brokers will let you have the choice. It’s just paper money after all.

During account registration you can choose account at your own discretion. At least it is true for Tickmill and Hotforex brokers.

As far as I know, nearly all brokers offer demo accounts. You can choose anyone that offers their services in your area.

It is a free account so there is nothing to lose. Keep practising on anyone of them.

yes right now all brokers offer a demo account and sometimes they offer demo contest which is very supporitve to newcomers to prove self knowledge.

that’s very helpful, thank you so much for sharing! I’ve been looking for a way to make my demo account balance looks realistic for quite a while :sweat_smile: :pray: