Demo broker

I’m lookin for good demo broker now , still learning !! Is it ok to ask people for broker recommendations ?

HotForex has a good demo system. Give it a try :slight_smile:

with demo you can always open multiple demo accounts with different brokers, its a good way to compare them and practice, during this time its also good to reasearch and narrow down the list of brokers you want to open a real account with, yeah hotforex is a good broker, give them a try

I used to trade demo with Everest Markets. They’re quite good.
You may try since they’re running demo contest in August.
Yes, just sign up with few brokers and compare them.

My best suggestion is to you that just sign up with couple of reputable brokers and practice demo trading. It would not be too hard for you to identify who is the best and who is not the best. After finding the best one, you need to practice demo trade for at least 2 to 3 month to make yourself better prepared for the market. Keep it mind, don’t be too happy if you have been doing well consistently in demo trade!

[QUOTE=“michael77;517165”]My best suggestion is to you that just sign up with couple of reputable brokers and practice demo trading. It would not be too hard for you to identify who is the best and who is not the best. After finding the best one, you need to practice demo trade for at least 2 to 3 month to make yourself better prepared for the market. Keep it mind, don’t be too happy if you have been doing well consistently in demo trade![/QUOTE]

Well taken Michael, I’m thinking the happy part is the psychology part of trading which I think is going to be the toughest part !