Demo for My Proof Profit Strategy

You’re asking people to open 11 different positions (14, but 3 are unclear about direction) at .01 lots (1000 units) on a $500 account and saying you’re not going to blow the account, w/o a SL? This account would be way over leveraged.
I hope people are doing this on a demo as you suggested because this is not sound trading advice IMO.

1 Like

2020-06-07_1135

This was a Demo on a $200 account with 15 Trades open on Weekly/ Daily Chart. .01

I am trying to Accomplish

1. you don’t have to use Huge Lot sizes to make money In Forex
  2. To Prove Trading The Weekly/Day Chart Is Truly Your Friend
  3. If I did with $200 then $500 is definitely safer

That was Profit in just 2 Weeks

This Demo is still running it went down to $70 and is back up to $130

I have been running Demo’s like this for Year. I have blown 2 Demo account when I reversed the trend testing. My live accounts not trading the trend ,scalping and just loosing my mind and making mistakes I have blown accounts. Trend trading is Boring because their is No Emotion in the Markets.

Try The DEMO leave it alone and come back in a Month and give me your findings

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

What leverage are you using? Because .01 lots on my account is using $62.00 CAD Margin (I’m in Canada but this is about $50 USD) with leverage of 50:1. 10 trades like this would use all my margin.

I’m not trying to discredit your strategy, just trying to understand because something’s not adding up on my end.

I live in the United States and use US dollars. Never really thought how it would effect other currencies. I do always say Demo first and use lowest lot micro, mini micro ect…

I don’t know I just try to practice simple trading and explain the best I can. Never was a technical trader.

I try to be honest, admit my mistakes, and try to enjoy the journey. I started a journal here on Babypips because I believe in my strategy and all I ask is others try and do a Demo . Use the smallest lot size your broker allows is all I can say on multiple pairs.

I Wish You Well
TabiusLee

1 Like

[quote=“Shafstar, post:17, topic:330956”]
One more thing I wanted to be sure, when you use weekly/daily chart for trading, do you need to keep it for the whole week to make profit?
[/quote]

I missed this earlier. WOW great Question. I sooooooooooooooooooooooo messed up my Live accounts beginning of June. I still have not recovered where I want them to be. have PROOF from my Broker Account. I took three account totaling $650 betwwen the three of them and turned and made $1180 in 3 Days. I kept taking profit and opening all the trades open again taking profit and opening the trades again.

Worst mistake you can make. Just take Your profits slowly Let some stay in profit and open up others when they hit the Higher and high and lower low trending chart on the H1 or H4.

This is my (Journal) my ( Journey) and it’s up to other’s whether they want to try my Strategy. I will let you know what works and the mistakes I make on the way.

TabiusLee

1 Like

Did you open all 11 positions he suggested with 0.01 lots?

I would like to replicate your strategy using .01 lots as you have specified in your Proof Profit strategy, since this has been proven to work.

You have not answered my question about leverage. What leverage are you using?

I opened a $500USD demo account 50:1 leverage and opened 7 positions before I ran out of margin. Please explain how you did it.

This was not my quote.

I deleted it

I check with the Broker I use I use Leverage 1:200 which makes a Huge Difference. Thank you for helping clear that did not think of that. I should of. I will will open a Demo with different leverage sizes and see how they do and share the results.

I will have to explain that.

Please Remember

This is my (Journal) my ( Journey) and it’s up to other’s whether they want to try my Strategy. I will let you know what works and the mistakes I make on the way. I am only to help others.

TabiusLee

1 Like

Results so far of Demo

This is my (Journal) my ( Journey) and it’s up to other’s whether they want to try my Strategy. I will let you know what works and the mistakes I make on the way.

TabiusLee

Thanks, that makes more sense. There are not many brokers out there who give that much. It’s usually up to 50:1. Some now only do 30:1.

Ok let’s try no wonder my strategy is working with No stop loss.

IMG_5364

So I started a $500 Account 1:25 Leverage Canadian Demo using NO STOP LOSS

IMG_5366

Let’s see what happen’s and we won’t try to touch it or take profit for a week or two unless it goes in $100 Profit then we call it a Winner :+1:

1 Like

Hi Lee,

Just giving you update on the trades I have done yesterday. I took 8 trades and only 2 of them in green last time checked.

Hopefully by Friday all will be green. :grinning:

What MAs would you use for short term, i.e. day trade ?!

Are they gonna be be same as 14 and 7 ma ?

Hope you had a good day .

Hi MattyMoney,

I think I gave your answer here too ! :grinning:

All the best.

Shaftstar

1 Like

Goalofsuccessfultrader

You don’t want to day trade. Try to be patient. For instance if you take this trade and just let it run you will make more money upon completion than trying to day trade.

Today GBPUSD on the TIPU MACD Indicator

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers.

1 Like

fibananchicolorindicator

Please note I have a couple demo going now. You have to be Patient. Over the weekend and Yesterday they were both in the Negative. The July Demo Euro $ ( 14 pairs) no stop loss is now back up to $27 1:500 leverage
and the other Demo 1:25 leverage Can $ is back up to $16 trading 8 pairs no stop losses Trending Weekly/Day chart

You don’t have to do anything ( Don’t TOUCH) Meanwhile go thru the Babypips education training and graduate. Even better open a $100 Live account and take 1 trade at a time so you learn discipline and patient’s.

DailyGoals

Just be patient You can take Average 400 to 1000 Pips in Two to 4 weeks this style of Trading Follow Chart Above.

TabiusLee
My Proof Positive Strategy !!!

It’s good that you’ve tried your strategy in a demo account and tested it. Also, taking up leverage of 200X is a better idea. Higher leverage has higher risks. Keep backtesting your strategies and compare the results.

Yes I have Demo’s Going back 3 Years and bunch running now. I a few that I watching running since Feb 2020 running On Weekly staying in Profit that I just check once a Month.

Testing a Interesting Indicator I found On A Demo. Going too test for a couple weeks before I go live.

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

@tabiuslee, I just now closed the 7 trades you recommended a month ago. Each with 1000 units. Profit was $104.91. Not bad for a $500 account.

Well done, I hope your trading is still going well.

1 Like