Demo = win , live = loss

Really, it’s unusual! By the way; thanks you very much for your reply!

If the broker doesn’t muddle anything himself, then according to the idea, your trading on a demo account will be the same that on a real account. Well, maybe psychological moments, such as fear can affect a trader.

Yes it is. We can’t avoid emotions when there is real money, even though demo is the master place to practice trading accurately but ultimately we got nothing from here. Because there is no concentration, that’s why sometimes it is more appropriate to trade in a live account with small balance instead of demo. Minimum live experience you could be acquired.

Can be a lot of factors that make trading live more difficult. If don’t talk about brokerage, sure the main focus of the issue lie on the psychological tension. Real money with real losses, that should be accepted like a part of trading, real concentration on the trading. Also, real thirst for money.

I’ve always said that learning to trade shouldn’t be done on a demo account, but on a cent with small lots! On a demo account you don’t act the same way as when trading with real money.

Actually there is no real money in demo trading, that’s why it is quite difficult to trade with one cent when trading . I think instead of demo account micro account can work better if anyone trade with a cent.

After passing a long time in Fx still I use demo account for practicing, I use all my trading techniques in demo to see the performance how it works, this approach always help me to avoid unfortunate losses and risk when trading in live.

It’s a very good technique , besides using trading techniques we can use high leverage to see the its performance, because we always fall a great trouble when using high leverage in real account.

True, people often are far more reckless on the demo account, take more risks and they also don’t question their own decisions, which happens a lot on a live account.

Yes it happened people not think demo amount actual amount they do trading risk free. High risk taking and huge profits are common on demo trading but in real this type of trading may harm their amount. On demo trader should just learn how to trade its results are not same applicable on live trading.

When I first began to trade I had 16 straight winners on demo. Never to be repeated or even half of that in real money account. LOL

Like others have stated I have opened trades and forgotten about them for days or weeks only to see them in profit by thousands of dollars. No stop loss and a large trading position aids these good results. If these were real trades they would have been cut early inevitably for small wins or even losses. That is the difference.

I don’t know, why a number of new traders start their demo trading with such kind of outstanding winning performance! I have seen so many similar cases!

My theory is that it’s either beginner’s luck, if such a thing exists, or beginners are unburdened by doubt. They don’t yet fully realize the risks of trading, so they have no fear. They also know just one or two simple strategies and follow them closely.

Yes it is , there is a difference between demo and live , it is psychology , nothing without it.

different between two is just emotions , in real trading we cant remove emotions that we can when demo. that’s all

My strategy was awesome LOL. I worked a full time job on night shift. I just discovered trading and spent half a dozen hours looking at charts after downloading a FXCM demo platform. I looked for an instrument going up, pressed the sell button at about 6pm local time. I went to work a few hours later, came back in the morning and saw my trade in profit 15-30 pips x 1 lot = $150-$300. Then closed the trade.

I did this every day for a month and printed out a report and showed my colleges and said I’m quitting to become a professional trader it is so easy…I quit a few weeks later but not solely for that reason alone, there were other more genuine reasons but nonetheless I expected trading to provide my income.

And that folks was my ticket in to the Abyss !!!

when you find out they fooling all of us , its crap , not try to say there is no way for success its just full crap isn’t ? lol

I hear you, psych takes a battering that’s for sure.

I think, this is the key point!

good trading approach you had . appreciate