Determine market power and currencies

I will share with you the trading method that I like, how I used it to surpass funding funds like FTMO, TFT!

• First, install the indicator below, it will determine for you the strength of the entire market and the strength and weakness of different currencies, you can rely on the color to determine.
  • Pay attention to the “Markets” line when “Markets” goes from below to go up (in my experience, it is around point 30 going up). At this time, the market is entering a “trend” and we will proceed to trade. Trade by finding strong and weak currencies to trade
  • Regardless of which method you follow, determining strong and weak currency pairs to trade is very useful and minimizes risks.
    Wishing you successful trading!
    Below is an illustration

I agree that highlighting the strong weak currencies is important. It’s also a sense check for traders who are seeing the most brilliant entry pattern but they aren’t looking at the wider context - if they would only check the strengths of the two currencies against each other they might save themselves from a terrible mistake.