Developing a winning system

I’m developing a system, performed back tests, now I’m going to test operate.

2 Likes

Best of luck.

1 Like

Care to elaborate?

1 Like

Good luck you’re going the right way about it. Slow and steady

1 Like

What do you mean by that? @Glastonburyk

1 Like

My intention here is to demonstrate the operational that I’m developing and all its details, whoever finds it interesting to follow along and see how I’m doing.

I will operate this system in European time, starting at 10:00 in the MT4 terminal, if you prefer you can trade in American time which is from 16:00 onwards in the meta trader.

15 minute chart

I will use three indicators: RSI, Bollinger Bands and another one that I don’t know the name, I can provide this third indicator.

In this system there are few entries, it does not appear every day, and it happens to trigger the stop loss as well.

It’s a system that benefits from volatility.
There are rules to be obeyed, I will try to make myself understood, when I can post photos I believe it will be clear and everyone will understand.

Look at the picture, the price closed out, below the third band in both indicators (both in Bollinger Bands and in the indicator I don’t know the name) and the RSI is below 30. For me it characterized an entry into buying.

I place the take on the centerline of the indicator, I don’t know the name, the stop loss I place the same value as the take and when the price changes 50% in my favor, I increase the stop loss to balance.

Attention to this other image:
Watch the first candlestick with a huge shadow, I wouldn’t go into it, I wait for the candlestick to close outside the two indicators, The next candlestick almost closes out, even if it had closed I would still wait because it’s an elephant bar that started before the white line (band center of the indicator I don’t know the name), as the third candlestick I would enter, it started long after the middle line and closed out.

1 Like

For those interested, here is the third indicator,the one without a name:

Don’t name.ex4 (30.6 KB)

I didn’t go in today, but I would have hit the target and would have made a profit!

1 Like

You can check EA Pros is also free and winning system

1 Like

@eapros.org How do I do?

Good going my friend keep us posted on your progress

1 Like

I meant do you have any more information

1 Like

I don’t believe system is based on lagging indicators will long-term be profitable

1 Like

There is no holy grail, any system is flawed. What else will make a trader live long is management!

1 Like

Money management is key regardless of what strategy you use poor risk management with a high strike rate wibt be sustainable long term

1 Like

Exactly! It’s better to have trading systems for All types of market situations

1 Like

The market is not an easy thing, but you can have several negotiations, one for each type of situation. I particularly prefer to specialize and have the patience to wait for the market to show me the time to enter the trade.

1 Like

Yes, there are enough pairs to scan for your perceived best entries