Did you really own a trading strategy?

If you have something to sell, just say so and post it in the “Commercial Content” section. You would get a lot more respect from people if you were upfront and honest

2 Likes

I think we are having a cultural clash here
this has nothing to do with honesty
in some culture they do not come upfront because it is against their pride
they instead start cooking slowly their idea in your mind , kind of like pulling you toward them
in western culture this is plain manipulation , but in other culture if the aim is honest and does not mean to scam or hurt it is ok
guys you need to travel more and see other cultures
:earth_africa:

Trust me. Our friend knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. So I don’t know why you’re defending him.

my friend paterson i am not defending anybody
it is just i think you were hard with him , while all he was doing is attract some biz to his site
something that is not harmful

1 Like

Well you know what: you are actually quite right. And I actually don’t have an issue with that at all because I can tell you right now it’s given me an idea.

Big problem was just the WAY he went about it and all of those flipping posts just to get down to the point. I’ll tell you this much: it would have been a very different story had he come along here, introduced himself, and provided some real and in depth information whether it be about trading or about his courses. But nothing. So as things stand now anyway: I don’t see a queue lining up at his door to sign up.

i understand what you are saying
not all cultures are pragmatic my friend
take care and peace

1 Like

Its ok, you have won ok. Go take the cup and let me be.

I’ve visited 55 different countries, 60 by the end of this year. How many have you?

Please don’t make statements like this about people you know nothing about, it only makes you look foolish

1 Like

chill out
don t get offended man
you most likely did mingle with the locals and get to know their culture

55 countries!

Nice effort. I’m only up to 12!

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I was born in one country, moved to another, and am married to a woman from a 3rd. I have 2 children born in one country and 1 born in another. I am fluent in 3 languages and speak a bit of 2 others. I’ve done things and eaten things I would never have imagined when I was younger, so yes, I have mingled with the locals and got to know their culture.

How about yourself?

We’ve both got a long way to catch up with the singer Joss Stone. Shes spent the last 4 or 5 years doing a world tour. A proper world tour, performing in every country. She’s just finished it after being prevented from performing live in Iran, apparently its against the law there.

been in 3 and met people from all over the world because I
live in a country that is located in a cross road between cultures
most importantly i learned to respect people and not be rude with them as long as their purpose is not harmful to other being

Waste of time talking to some people

in my culture i weigh people with the same scale they are using
salam

:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl:… You’re like the Sherlock Holmes of finding the marketers!!!

1 Like

I think that focus should be on quality and not on quantity of posts. I find that quality posts are best contribution to all members on this forum. Would you agree?

1 Like