Did you really own a trading strategy?

When you start using these words in your analysis, you should beware that you are still far away from owing a good strategy:

“It looks like…
It seems like…
I think that…”

Regrettably most trading advice are given with these words putting innocent newbies at the mercy of market fluctuations.

Oh c’mon. You MUST have enough posts by now to be able to post a link to whatever it is that you’re selling. Just get it over with now!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

What are you selling and how much is it?

2 Likes

well spotted, guys

it’s infamous marketer Gbenga Kodson, he sells trading courses on Udemy, among other things

3 Likes

You scored only 2/10 in your research. You would have scored more if you had removed “marketer” and add “full time trader”. I am not here to sell anyone anything, but to prevent newbies from lies. My course is there to shine light on the path of the victims of “Popular opinion”. Mind you, if you pay attention, you will get a glimpse of the things I gathered from my 10 years of active research on Global market (on the fluctuations of the global securities)…
Good morning all.

Are you not “the man” then.

Hate to tell you: but in 14 posts you’ve posted nothing other than inane vague crap that’s been of absolutely no use to the so-called newbies that you’re trying oh so desperately to educate.

Tell you something else: obviously you’re NOT a “marketer”. Well not a good one anyway. Those of us with two or more brain cells saw you coming a mile away right from your first posts. I mean: if you’re trying to flim-flam people into paying you for whatever it is that you’re attempting to peddle then at least try be subtle about it. Now to where do I send my bill for consulting fees???

P.S. I take it business isn’t exactly thriving!!! LOL!!! Might want to brush up on those marketing skills there.

4 Likes

Lol! I wonder why you take my post personal. Hope it’s not what am thinking, hope you aren’t selling RSI, ATR or stochastic oscillator, or those trash becos you may not find my future post funny. If you don’t like what I post, just ignore it. If you think your garbage advice is correct, why be angry? Why not defend your trash objectively? My research is newly released, it is not how much crowd, it is how many lives you save, so get your head straight and mind your own business.

Nope. Cannot ignore your posts I’m afraid. Sadly for you: I’m pretty well versed when it comes to people like you particularly seeing as I’m a South African. You may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of those foreigners here that have this oh so romantic idea of Africa. But you don’t fool people like me. So my suggestion would be to move on. You ain’t going to be soliciting any clients here that’s for sure. Not on my watch.

1 Like

Can we take it that your course is free? If not, then you are a marketer after all

1 Like

Listen. I’ll be honest here. This thing of everything just being free doesn’t fly with me anymore. But as long as the cost is based on merit. Just an example: let’s just say that somebody trades something profitably and enlists the help of somebody who knows the system well and is spending time helping. Why should the person not get paid something for their trouble on the profits??? The learning trader would not be making that money were it not for the assistance let’s face it. But again that’s based on merit i.e. no profits no money. Very different from charging for something up front that may or may not even cover its own cost and basically any garbage can be presented.

On the other hand and if somebody is hell bent on trying to peddle something: then just come out and say “hey: here’s my thing and it costs so much”. Don’t go around posting utter garbage on the sly.

1 Like

dpaterso, You talk too much! Don’t tell me this is how you have been attacking people on this forum that made you got your so called 5.8k posts, cos I will be totally disappointed…please give some breathing space, let me shine more light here! It’s time to scrutinize all strategies based on public opinion and am here for good. You aren’t my focus, my focus are people and brokers who push newbies into trash in the name of advice. Or are you among them?

Well come on then. Shine your light. I’m not stopping you. But that’s exactly my point. There is not one scrap of useful information in any single one of your now 17 posts.

So. Shine on.

“The free cheese is in a mouse trap” you can check it up there.

Actually and come to think of it: you SHOULD be paying me. Had YOU posted a pic. of your website it would have been deemed to be promotional and would have been deleted. So I did you a favor albeit inadvertently. Tell you what: give me a free course and we’ll call it even. And then if it’s so great I’ll be the first person to come back here and rave about how good it is. How’s that for a challenge???

I didn’t remember being in a challenge with anyone. Real traders save their bragging rights for later!
Have a good day!

Ah c’mon now. You’re spoiling all the fun. I’m offering you free advertising. What’s the problem.

Oh AND you can then add ONE more student to your TWO thus a total of THREE students being displayed on your website.

By the way:

You may want to get somebody to pay the domain registration bill for Thrivalbase Limited and/or the ISP.

Much as I hate to admit this:

This dude may be onto something you know. And thanks to @flamingoproxy for pointing out “Udemy”. I didn’t know such a thing existed actually. Maybe something worth looking into. You wanna have a bet that if people are PAYING for the very same stuff that’s bandied about here for free that they’d take notice!!!

with all do respect
in this biz
if you are a teacher and not a millionaire or zillionar
then your drug is not efficient enough
i think the best approach is to create a web site where you will offer stuff free of charge and get profit from advertisement
good luck sir

deparerso my friend take it easy on our african fellow
:south_africa::morocco::nigeria: