Differences between your life with trading and without trading

Helloooo! :blush: I’ve been reading through the posts here, and I just noticed that there are a lot of new people posting. :blush: Suuuper exciting! :smiley: I think it’s nice that you’re comfortable here! :smiley: And while I have you, I’m just curious. How different is your life today (that you trade forex) from your life before forex? :blush:

Hey Ria! You were like one of the first to welcome me to the community and you challenged me (helpfully) about my strategy. I was confused and excited to be trading and didn’t know quite how to answer. Trading has been like life; up and down. I know enough to know I know nothing. At this point, I’m trading on a 1h looking at 4h and daily for trends and 15 and 30m for entry. Using divergence and convergence…so much to say, but I never forgot you. But to answer, trading has gotten me off of social media so much, and watching charts and studying. Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

It’s taught me discipline and the importance of continuous learning. How about you—any new interests or hobbies recently?

2 Likes

OMG HUHU I hope I didn’t say anything rude or anything like that?! :sob: I’m so sorry if I did. But I hope you’re liking it here. :blush:

I feel you. :smiley: At one point, when I was starting out, I was so focused that I barely spent time on social media. But then I eventually got curious about Tiktok and I’ve been hooked since. :sweat_smile: Just curious though, do you consider this to be a good change or a bad one? :smiley:

Hmm. :thinking: No new hobbies and hobbies for me. :open_mouth: But because of trading, I’ve overcome my fear of numbers. :stuck_out_tongue: